What can it has and how do I fix it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry my friend but if the majority of the plant looks like that it's pretty much fked at this stage.

if anyone grows cannabis long enough things like this will happen

no words of comfort , trust me , I know….try losing 90% of an outdoor crop , possible 20 lb grow , down the drain…..

I had to buy my herbs until next years garden….I had a good dealer though , who knows how to grow weed so I tried to enjoy my cannabis experience by indulging myself with new flavors

but buying weed makes no sense to me , especially when it’s so easy to grow weed…...well most of the time

1644163018646.png

for what it's worth I've been growing for over 20 years and finally discovered my demon in using tents, which are relatively new to me...fresh air is critical and here I was growing without it...once I introduced fresh air to the room things turned 100% for the better...if you stop trying you'll never learn...

Are you using a good soil mix, and have you been feeding it
What size pot is it in, and how old again?
It has a good soil mix.
I asked the seller and he told me that it is from cuttings, and I have just been told that cuttings in plants that live for a year are NOT RECOMMENDED and that is probably why they get sick.
The pot is small, I should move it to another one, but I don't think that's the main problem. I don't know how old it is, but it must be about 2 months old, and I have no idea about the cutting.

again, how old is the plant...

Latest posts

Back