what cool things can i do with pvc pipe??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killersmoke

mr green leaf
Reaction score
my brother is a plumber and has tons and tons of pvs fittings and pipe and i was just wondering...im growing 1 plant and i was thinking about buying a 150w hps light so what kinda cool things can i do with pvc pipe to water my plants or sumthin lol

on mythbusters they usede lots of PVC pipe with sprinklers to make artificial rain, if there wernt so much electricity in the room you could try that.

but that has to be the MOST unsafe suggestion on this site EVER

I use PVC piping to build my "grow room" I hang my mylar and lights off of them. This way, I can customize the dimensions to exactly what I need with minimal wasting of light.

i was going to post the same, with pvc pipes and 45 deg elbows you can actually make a frame, you can even take it a step further and use rubber hosing attached to the top of pvc for water once you have connected a water source rto the pvc frame, i would get a bucket of rain water and use that as your source with a pump that feeds it to the pvc frame.. just my 2 cents.. hope this project works out..

thanks guys...im thinking about just cutting into my water main and running the pvc to my grow room and drill tiny holes into a piece of pvc with a valve on it that way every time i wanna water just turn the valve on for so many mins,ill start it today ill keep u guys updated on how it works and pics=)

have you checked the PH of you tap water, if its not right u r gonna have to fix that before you water with it.

I am going to be building a vertical system with 3" PVC wyes, sanitary tees and 60 degree fittings (as soon as my current grow is through). I plan on putting 24 grow sites in a space approx 3 x 3. This will be lit with 2 400W HPS in cool tubes hung vertically.

Latest posts

Back