What do u think of my ladies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAD

Reaction score
Here is my ladies (shiva) 1 week into flower.
The 2 close up pics are yellow marks on the leaves, I was wondering what they was?

DSC00201.JPG

DSC00202.JPG

DSC00205.JPG

DSC00206.JPG

I would say it´s fert burn. But how close are the lights and how often do you fertilize and what are you giving them. How often do you water? Some more info would help us know what the problem is. Hope I can help. But overall I think they´re looking good.

the light is a 600w hps about 16/17 inches away.
When i was measuring the nutes i thought i was putting too much in do u think it will be the problem?
Now the soil get's really dry everyday so i water every day!
I put nutes in my all my water.

Im guessing the nutes my self i'll put a little less fert from now on.

Thanks Bro

In soil you only give nutes every third watering, like so...nutes, water, water, nutes, water, water, etc(this prevents salt buildup). Your babies are looking wonderful, btw!

OMG i didnt know that :eek:

Thanks For the info bro!!!!

i see what your talking about my man,but i don`t see it as a problem.
from what i know, and have read, the big fan leaves do turn yellow at the edges when in flower, due to the girls putting everything into producing bud.
some ppl may see it as a "def" of some sort,but hey,they look good to me.
keep an eye on them though,if just the fan leaves slightly yellowing at the edges,don`t worry.
good luck man.
oh yeah, what are your "grow facts" i.e lighting,soil,hydro etc:48: :fly:

cupboard gro

Light: 600watt HPS.
Soil: Terra professional plus.
Nutes: Terra flores.
Venelation: 2 inline shower fans one for fresh air and one to remove air plus one house fan blowing.
Room temp: 85 light on 65 light off.
Room hum: Around about 25% to 30%.

Thats all i can think of lol.

Usually when you think you are fertilizing too much, you are. I would give ´em a good flush and see how they take to it. I wouldn´t worry about it too much, i´m sure they will recover nicely!

Just drop it back. We had this same issue and just continued the waterings with water only and nutes every other two times or so. They started going green and nice again.

yeah im gonna flush em for 3 or 4 days then put the on 1 nutes 3 water.

Thanks Guys!

Latest posts

Back