What does your moon look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

screwdriver

Strange forces are at work tonight.:eek:

DSCN5835a.jpg

Mines completely eclipsed RIGHT NOW

quick run out and look at it.

i'm not good with the digicam so my pics wouldn't come out tho

sry

:mad: :rant: :hitchair: I'm so mad that I missed the eclipse tonight! I was looking forward to it all night. I looked up at it around 9:15 when I left to go to my daily relaxation spot to have a few beers with the guys, smoke and play darts and cards. My friend made it back from work around 9:30 and we were talking about it. Next thing I know it's 10:50 and there's barely anything left to gawk at! (It was only supposed to show the full eclipse from 10:00 to 10:49 with the whole merry thing happening from 8:43 to 12:03) ... And I miss the damn thing! Even brought my digital with me to snap some good pictures ... and NOTHIN! Lol I'm so mad you guys.

great shot of the moon. you have a certain luck with things. great job.

It's rainning lightly and it's a bit too cloudy to see it, dang and I was really excited to see it this time too.

I saw the full eclipse tonight.
It was perfectly clear sky's....and about 60.F outside........
I went to my GF's dorm and watched the moon from there for awhile...
It was truely cool.

Its crazy how what your really looking at is just the earths shadow on the moon ! dont see that too often.

I think the other eclipse is better though, when the sun moves behind the moon.
now thats a crazy sight....

THCPezDispenser said:
Ekoostik_Hookah said:
Its crazy how what your really looking at is just the earths shadow on the moon ! dont see that too often.
I know, I try to think about that when I am looking at it, to watch what really is happening. Wikipedia has a great article on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_eclipse

Ya i know, and if you watch the whole eclipse take place....you realize how the Sun is moving on the other side of the earth.....and what its position is.....you can almost see how fast the sun moves around the earth if you watch it long enough....
weird :)

Latest posts

Back