What don't you do when you're high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkunkPatronus

Expecto Patronum
Reaction score
By experience I have learned not to:

Ebay.
Food shop...unless I'm ok with eating twinkies for a week.
Cut my hair.
Cut someone else's hair...much more fun tho.
Don't play with the electrical.
Don't play with stuff that is still plugged into said electrical supply.
Play with a lighter.

What can't you do or don't allow yourself to do anymore?

better yet, why :)

uhm.....uh oh....i smoke in the AM afternoon and PM. keeps me calm and focused then puts me to sleep at night. every day is a good day :D

yeah what Mutt said..Im all ways HIGH so i will say,,Everything...take care and be safe

The one thing I will not do is drive...I can handle my liquor better then my pot...I can drive buzzed but not high

The one thing I will not do is drive...I can handle my liquor better then my pot...I can drive buzzed but not high

Not that I condone drinking and driving...

I like riding but hate driving - too much like work.

I like doing everything high ! It makes everything much more interesting and alive feeling.....

hmmm, what won't I do?

I do my best at not talking to people I don't know and I have a tendency of breaking things when I do the dishes so I try to avoid them or else we'll be eating off of paper plates, that's about it.

Mutt said:
uhm.....uh oh....i smoke in the AM afternoon and PM. keeps me calm and focused then puts me to sleep at night. every day is a good day :D

That's interesting. I can't live all the time high, but i do well with a lot of highs. I'm a nurse, so getting to when i can is good enough. You wouldn't want a stoned nurse.
Enema's for everybody! :fly:

SkunkPatronus said:
That's interesting. I can't live all the time high, but i do well with a lot of highs. I'm a nurse, so getting to when i can is good enough. You wouldn't want a stoned nurse.
Enema's for everybody! :fly:

Well, I work around stuff that will take my hands off, knives spinning at 4k RPM, all sorts of stuff.
but keep in mind I'm not "high" as others would consider "high" I should be on xanax, anti-depressants, and sleeping meds. I hate prescription drugs...well pills in general. none of the above worked for me except made me zombie like. and wouldn't be able to do my job on all that. Xanaxcured the anxiety and panic attacks, but also made it so i didn't want to get off the couch.
Weed gives me the balance in two-three lil puffs in the morning, couple in the afternoon and well more in the evening. Without sacrificing my ability to do my job...and I do my job very very well and still have all my appendages.
I am not saying i recommend everyone get high all the time. but my point is is what about legal med mj users (which my state doesn't acknowledge med mj)..when you keep a certain degree in your system ALL the time its a med and doesn't have the "profound" High it used to. I smoke a joint of my homegrown and i got a buzz...most people would be wrecked off 1/2 of it.

herb never "interfered" with my life...only improved the quality. I still do the things i am supposed to. it hasn't made me slack yet.

I dont remember the last time I wasnt high? lol

I dont rob banks or somke crack...if thats what your getting at...:rofl:

When I'm not stoned, I make a firm determination that I WILL NOT go grocery shopping when stoned. But then when I get stoned....

I was just thinking yesterday when was the last time I went an entire day without smoking? I think it was 2006 sometime or another? But the one thing I do not do stoned is show up for court. Take it from me, do not show up at the courthouse stoned out of your gourd, especially if you have to take the stand in your own defense. Bad idea...

When I'm not "medicated", I don't leave home til the Meds have taken full effect. It's funny sober I have a short fuse, when drinking and/or smoking as long as you don't let the joint go out or spill a drink(alcohol abuse), I'm hard to make mad.

I do everything...I'm cool like that. hehe

I don't cut clones with a razor blade while high anymore :D. Last winter, I cut the main growing tip off my blueberry mother :hubba:.

I had to go meet a detective at a pawn shop where some of my property was pawned after being stolen. :cop: The pawn shops have a registry that they post all their pawned items with their serial #'s, etc... That was one time recently when I didn't want to look baked...;)

Peace!:cool:

Mutt said:
Well, I work around stuff that will take my hands off, knives spinning at 4k RPM, all sorts of stuff.
but keep in mind I'm not "high" as others would consider "high" I should be on xanax, anti-depressants, and sleeping meds. I hate prescription drugs...well pills in general. none of the above worked for me except made me zombie like. and wouldn't be able to do my job on all that. Xanaxcured the anxiety and panic attacks, but also made it so i didn't want to get off the couch.
Weed gives me the balance in two-three lil puffs in the morning, couple in the afternoon and well more in the evening. Without sacrificing my ability to do my job...and I do my job very very well and still have all my appendages.
I am not saying i recommend everyone get high all the time. but my point is is what about legal med mj users (which my state doesn't acknowledge med mj)..when you keep a certain degree in your system ALL the time its a med and doesn't have the "profound" High it used to. I smoke a joint of my homegrown and i got a buzz...most people would be wrecked off 1/2 of it.

herb never "interfered" with my life...only improved the quality. I still do the things i am supposed to. it hasn't made me slack yet.

I only have the Restless Leg Syndrome. I use for sleep as well as when I can. I get you. Plus I really love to garden. Plus i just really love weed.

Latest posts

Back