What don't you do when you're high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OGKushman said:
I dont remember the last time I wasnt high? lol

I dont rob banks or somke crack...if thats what your getting at...:rofl:

Actually i thought i had you pegged for a college student, or grad student, not a bank robber.

I think i have never met so many people that are always high at the same time, i just kinda figured most people were not high *some* of the time... not that it equates anything, just never really gave it any thought i guess. I wasn't calling anyone a crackhead. honestly.

I dont always feel high just smooth. is how I think of it. I can be smooth or ruffled. On weed I am smooth lol...do i sound high lmao??

no one can tell. I have known people for years that dont have a clue. I do taxes for a living lmao...I had one error the whole season. so high it is.

I do not hold meetings with my associates when I am high.
I also don't construct rooms when I am high either.

I don't do brain surgery stoned...then again, I don't do brain surgery.

Seriously, I don't go to work stoned, I don't drive stoned, ...I pretty much only do stuff around the house stoned or if my husband drives I will go to the show or concerts or like stoned. But I don't do anything serious stoned except school work. If I need to do a thesis or school project it helps to focus if I am stoned. I am on meds to control the racing mind that comes with manic phases of bipolar, but the weed doesn't slow my mind but rather allows me to focus all those thoughts on the research and writing.

How well does it work for the bipolar mind for college work? Got my BA with honors ( a straight 4.0), National Honor Society, and have a 4.0 for my MA.

I don't answer the front door anymore. All my 'friends' know to go to the back. If someone is knocking at the front then it is most likely something I don't want to know about anyway.

Witnesses, salesmen, nosey neighbors I don't like and cops knock at the front. All total downers when I'm gettin' my buzz on..

I had a 14 or so year old paperboy come to my door once trying to sell me a paper I didn't want. I dismissed him promptly and he went nextdoor and told my neighbor "That guy over there was smoking a joint".

Jeeze!

My neighbor works at the local brewery and ever since we have traded bud for beer. We're cool. But still, I don't need that kind of grief. Screw 'em! Let them knock til their knuckles bleed for all I care.

gourmet said:
I don't do brain surgery stoned...then again, I don't do brain surgery.

Seriously, I don't go to work stoned, I don't drive stoned, ...I pretty much only do stuff around the house stoned or if my husband drives I will go to the show or concerts or like stoned. But I don't do anything serious stoned except school work. If I need to do a thesis or school project it helps to focus if I am stoned. I am on meds to control the racing mind that comes with manic phases of bipolar, but the weed doesn't slow my mind but rather allows me to focus all those thoughts on the research and writing.

How well does it work for the bipolar mind for college work? Got my BA with honors ( a straight 4.0), National Honor Society, and have a 4.0 for my MA.

Awesome. congrats on those grades, takes alot of hard work for that. I have a neighbor that has bi-polar, skitsophrania. (or however it is spelled) I got him to smoke, now he does not take his meds, and seems to be normal.. Thought that was awesome.

E-BAY, PROXIBID, OR ANY AUCTION!!!
Anyway, I do not even open e-bay. I really do not need any more sailboats, used levis, or anything else on there. I can buy the most useless things when I am smokin'.

I can't work when I'm stoned. If I'm stoned I'm way too laid back. To keep my business thriving, in this economy, I have to keep up on everything and everyone. I've learned through experience, small mistakes become big problems, and If I'm stoned I let people get away with things I would usualy jump down thier throughts for (nothing personal, just business).
And as others have said, no driving. I love to get stoned and go for long rides when the sun is setting, or in rain or snow, as long as someone else is driving (and they can't be under the influence of anything either).

I dont talk to the roofer stoned...found out the hard way...nothing like a Chatty Roofer, looking at me funny when I said something off the wall......He can see my plants from up there for goodness sake.....So, now I just try to stay with ah huh...yep, nods and makes for a much shorter conversation.
I also do not drive stoned. And the phone, I kinda monitor that like NV does his door.

Good Job gourmet, I mean it.....good luck with the MA..will mean all the world to you in the work force. What are you going for?

I love to drive when I am stoned. Not many know how to use the force though.

Driving is 1 thing I dont like to do stoned. Makes trips boring and seem like they are taking forever.
Why I prefer being drunk for that.

Latest posts

Back