What i got first time around.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrimsonUndertow

Passionate Grower
Reaction score
These are from my first, but i got big plans, have a new batch in the grow room :watchplant:. Also what a male looks like and what rolling joints behind a red light while you are high looks like.

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00033.JPG

DSC00054.JPG

DSC00096.JPG

DSC00107 (2).JPG

Don't know what kind it is, a friend sent me seeds in the mail, (only a few) and so i pollinated one of my girls (why i kept the male!), it's hard to get seeds here, it's most likely a hybrid.

CrimsonUndertow said:
These are from my first, but i got big plans, have a new batch in the grow room :watchplant:. Also what a male looks like and what rolling joints behind a red light while you are high looks like.

If that male is anywhere near those females you're going to have buds full of seeds when you harvest..

keep in your mind... less potency when you breed them.. oh well..

cloning the mothers the potency is better ;) but yes its good to keep male to prevent females to turn hermie.. yet you can keep males away less than 11 miles ratio just to let female plants know males is around and help females to chill and grow more yields with proper light cycle, hps/mh too and good nutes ;)

Latest posts

Back