What if I was a dude?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

With all the talk lately about online safety and protecting identities, I thought I'd pose this question...

What if Smokin'Mom was really a dood???

:confused:

:eek:

:p

:D

What do you think?

Muahhahahahahaha!!!

Wow, that would raise many questions. LOL

i would still respect you for the person you are ,,gender would have nothing to do with it ,,,i would be surprised thou ,,you seem more censer and caring then most men,,, as always ,,,,,,PEACE,LOVE ,,,RASTA

Hehehe.
Rasta, you're comments were so sweet. Thank you! :)

Please don't take offence but I wouldn't be suprised.

It's not difficult to create a new persona for yourself on a chat forum, personally apart from being sombro on here I'm also Sara the bi-curious 21yr old dance teacher on a lesbian chat site and Brick the 15 yr old surfer who looks a bit like Orlando Bloom on a dating site for teens in California.

Just kidding

Or am I??

sombro said:
Please don't take offence but I wouldn't be suprised.

It's not difficult to create a new persona for yourself on a chat forum, personally apart from being sombro on here I'm also Sara the bi-curious 21yr old dance teacher on a lesbian chat site and Brick the 15 yr old surfer who looks a bit like Orlando Bloom on a dating site for teens in California.

Just kidding

Or am I??

HAHAHAHAHAHA...ROFLMAO. I never woulda seen that one coming. A Transexual surfin bi-sexual dance instructing pot farmer. HAHAHA

its funny you should post this SmokinMom ....i actually busted a multiuser on another website ...a very large website too i might add

this person had 3 accounts and posed as an italian guy from nevada...and had another account as his "brother" then made an account as the "wife"

in the end it was a fella who was only 17 ....he'd been frequenting the site for over a year...he was taking genetics from med patients and ripping people off

till i busted his sorry butt and exposed him for who he really was....a gay 17 year old boy with too much time on his hands when he shoulda been at school

if anyone wants more details or the usernames he used i would be glad to share that in PM's

what i will not devulge is his real name and address...yes ...when i get stolen from...i stop at nothing till i catch the thief :mad:

SmokinMom said:
Or worse. What if Stoney was a girl????? =-O

;)

so if Stoney's a girl...does that i mean i can flirt with her? zen likes it when i flirt with girls :p

oh god; think? a person with a THINGY and big BOOBIES. AND MUTI - USERS. i got 1 who used to post lies and slander about me and stuff. AND then come online with another account to back up his first comments. he was using 4 accounts and 2 buddies with 2 each, so that the 8 were "correct" and i was not. we exposed him and booted his azz off the 1 site only to see him go to other sites and rant and rave about it with again multiple accounts. actually, he is doing it right now, again.

LdyLunatic said:
its funny you should post this SmokinMom ....i actually busted a multiuser on another website ...a very large website too i might add

this person had 3 accounts and posed as an italian guy from nevada...and had another account as his "brother" then made an account as the "wife"

in the end it was a fella who was only 17 ....he'd been frequenting the site for over a year...he was taking genetics from med patients and ripping people off

till i busted his sorry butt and exposed him for who he really was....a gay 17 year old boy with too much time on his hands when he shoulda been at school

if anyone wants more details or the usernames he used i would be glad to share that in PM's

what i will not devulge is his real name and address...yes ...when i get stolen from...i stop at nothing till i catch the thief :mad:

WOW! That sucks. :(

LdyLunatic said:
so if Stoney's a girl...does that i mean i can flirt with her? zen likes it when i flirt with girls :p

If you wanna flirt with a 73 yr old Ldy, have at it. ;)

Hehe!

id say if smoking mom is a dude then i have some issues to figure out and if stony bud is a chick then i guess im even more confused then i ever thought!

can you imagine me as a chick, a sweet old thing? 6' 4", 375 lbs, bald with a beard. hehehe

astra007 said:
can you imagine me as a chick, a sweet old thing? 6' 4", 375 lbs, bald with a beard. hehehe

just like my online girlfriend!

ftw2012 said:
just like my online girlfriend!

LOL!!! I just spit my Diet Dr. Pepper all over the puter screen!!! :D

Never fear everyone. I promise I have plenty of estrogen running thru my body. ;)

Ohhhhh Boyyysssssss...

Hahahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

I would be one very ugly women. I'm talkin buzzards and pigs would run.

My online protection is in the form of anyonimity of name and location.

My Internet server is a call to a Jacksonville, Florida location that is wayyyyy away from where I really live. A friend hooked my up with that.

Only MarP knows my real first name and he doesn't know the matching last name so that's no problem. (Ha, it's not Stoney).

However, after years of dealing with my sexual preference, I've decided to make it public.....

I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body!

Latest posts

Back