What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLM(Bears Lives Matter) rioted in my backyard last night and destroyed my some of my property. At least they haven’t discovered arson yet…View attachment 299047View attachment 299048
1654727046115.png

Oh I see it I see it

One little brown grass puppy on the feeder tonight. I think the quickie storm scared the rest of 'em off. Skies went black, wind started coming sideways, and my flag pole was in jeopardy. I ran out and dropped the flags just before the monsoon hit full force.

Squirrels killing my mulberry View attachment 299744
How did they kill it? Chewed it? I have one in my yard i think. It’s full of big blackberry looking fruit. I was scared to try one in case it’s poison 😂 I actually had one in my mouth and spit it out. I’ll take a picture tomorrow and maybe you can tell me if it’s a mulberry tree.

How did they kill it? Chewed it? I have one in my yard i think. It’s full of big blackberry looking fruit. I was scared to try one in case it’s poison 😂 I actually had one in my mouth and spit it out. I’ll take a picture tomorrow and maybe you can tell me if it’s a mulberry tree.
FB4DF629-FEBD-4C1B-9127-F4EC78AED662.jpeg

is this a mulberry bush? It’s about 15 ft high and loaded with these berries which turn red then black

We use too eat them they have a short ripening period from what I remember
But they were not that bad when we did. made a lot of smoothies
I just tried one, they look and feel like a blackberry but not as sweet. There are plenty black ones to gather a bowl to try some smoothies but think I will just let the birds and squirrels have them. Glad to know they are not poison tho. Now I can let the grandkids try them when they come over 😜

I just tried one, they look and feel like a blackberry but not as sweet. There are plenty black ones to gather a bowl to try some smoothies but think I will just let the birds and squirrels have them. Glad to know they are not poison tho. Now I can let the grandkids try them when they come over 😜
They turn a deep dark purple correct

My raspberry/blackberry/strawberry patch is out of control. The strawberries are fruiting but something(probably slugs) are getting them before I do. The blackberries just started to bloom and raspberries are getting buds. It is a mess…
20E72B9E-2205-4BCF-A1BF-022052C991C5.jpeg

Latest posts

Back