What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I read a hens wing makes a better sounding call than a gobblers, because the bones are thinner. Your calls are beautiful, btw. You are definitely an artist.
I prefer using a pot style call, myself.
My wife’s cousin makes some really nice slate calls. Best sounding call I have ever used.
View attachment 331094
The turkeys think so, too.
a
I believe I read a hens wing makes a better sounding call than a gobblers, because the bones are thinner. Your calls are beautiful, btw. You are definitely an artist.
I prefer using a pot style call, myself.
My wife’s cousin makes some really nice slate calls. Best sounding call I have ever used.
View attachment 331094
The turkeys think so, too.
That is true. I did a few chicken wings and they sounded like wounded rabbit so now some of my friends use them as preditor calls.

Oh come on. Not here too. I know youse guys (an girls) got more to talk about then that tripe.

Im kinda old and don't know all the gender slang nowadays and really don’t want to learn at this point in my life. I do try my best not to offend anyone tho and didn’t mean to make runyoned uncomfortable ✌️
You did not at all so no worries. I am the one that usually give people shit so throw your best. Its all good. LOL

Im kinda old and don't know all the gender slang nowadays and really don’t want to learn at this point in my life. I do try my best not to offend anyone tho and didn’t mean to make runyoned uncomfortable ✌️
There is nothing you can say that will offend us. Us being me and my mama instincts. lol

My fking god it's hot in Dallas area. Gonna be 3 digit temps all week. I am soaking wet. Been putting up Shade Nets for my veggies. Mostly my tomatoes because they do not like those hot ass temps. What a difference in temps under this net. By the way remember the box I built and the three seedling cherry tomatoes. They are kicking ass.
IMG_20230625_113929183_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230625_113932706_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230625_113939806_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230625_113948080_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230625_114002779_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230625_113955794_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230625_114020696_HDR.jpg

shade cloth is our friend , also protects from hail , next best thing to a greenhouse

we used 80-20 cloth because of the high Uv out here

otherwise we prefer the 90-10

I probably should have got a 10x20 instead of the two 10x10s but I'm thinking I will use the 2 better then one big one.

Latest posts

Back