What is my problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjb

Garage Grower
Reaction score
Can y'all take a look at this and help me out? I've got two strains (Super Silver Haze and African Queen X Jack Herrer). in an 8 pot waterfarm system. This is my second go 'round wit these strains and I've done 5 previous harvests in this system with other strains over the last two years. My temps have been a little cold. (65-75) and my PH of the solution is running from 6.2 - 6.5. I thought it was a Nitrogen deficiency, and I upped my nutrient strength and foliar fed a 70% diluted solution as well and now a week later, I don't see any change. I did go from hydroton to coco coir medium this time around, but I used the same coco coir in one pot last time, and the plant loved it. I'm thinking I need to get my PH down some more, but I ran out of PH down, and I live in a non mmj state, so running to the hydro store isn't an option. Any suggestions?

Sick 1.jpg

Sick 2.jpg

Sick 3.jpg

amazon ph down. good luck with the grow, someone will chime in and help you.

Baking soda for up, lemon juice or vinegar for down. I have used the baking soda method but not lemon juice or vinegar.

Food products do not work well to raise or reduce pH. mI woul;d recommend doing as Mono recommended and get some pH down from some place online like Amazon.

aspirin will work a day or 2 til you can get some regular ph down.

Thanks, I ordered some ph down a couple of days ago, but I didn't pay for the expedited shipping, so I won't have it for a couple more days. I'll try the others in the short term.

Latest posts

Back