What is the best Strain for indoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkerz

Reaction score
What strain of weed is the best for growing in a hydroponics. I wish to get the higest yeild, best taste and a very good high. I know this is prolly a unanswerable question with tons of answers, but was just curious.

anything you grow yourself, man... it's ALL how u grow it, bud

one man's cronic is another man's bunk

monkerz said:
What strain of weed is the best for growing in a hydroponics. I wish to get the higest yeild, best taste and a very good high. I know this is prolly a unanswerable question with tons of answers, but was just curious.
in my rockwool flood and drain system i prefer indicas. the part sativas just got too big for the way i grow..400. the indica stretches much less without any training IMO. this is just what i do, like TCVG said, you can grow anything in hydroponics. imo if the plants get over about 32-36 in. you need a 600 or 1000w.

Yeah, i think the best thing for you to do is find a tasty indica dom, that suits your personal taste, wheather that be hashy, fruity or whatever... and grow that strain until you master it. That way its an indica dominate plant, so it will yield pretty well, it will taste as you want it, and after you master it, the potential gets even greater.

Look over some of the seed banks selection, I bet you will find something that really jumps out too YOU.

But being in the USA , allot don't ship seeds here.

Latest posts

Back