What is the best way to smoke hash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a single hose hookah and it gets me FADED!!! mix some hash and buds in with the gooey hookah tobacco or sprinkle it on top, put your foil over the bowl, put some holes in it and toss a coal on top. Then spend the next hour blowing enormous clouds of tasty fragrant smoke

can never go wrong with mixing hash and shisha together i agree,
makes me second guess pisser tokes.

i use the "under glass" method. seems less wastefull, ya' gets it all that way.
puff

Under the glass or jar is the way I roll. Works like a charm. Inhailing now. Yep, yep!

A friend of mine that just moved to Scotland last year gave me his old school wooden hash pipe from the 60's. He just made me promise I would only smoke hash. So it has not been used much. Hope to make some bubble hash now that I am starting to grow.

The under the glass way sounds pretty good but what if you have some hard hash like the kind we generally get here in Barcelona....Its so damn hard I dont know if you could get a needle thru it...

Any suggestions...now we only roll joints but the tobacco is annoying...

bcnguiri said:
The under the glass way sounds pretty good but what if you have some hard hash like the kind we generally get here in Barcelona....Its so damn hard I dont know if you could get a needle thru it...

Any suggestions...now we only roll joints but the tobacco is annoying...

I use a razor blade to CAREFULLY cut a piece from it.

The pin doesn't have to go through it. It just has to stick on the top of the pin. Light the corner and blow it out. It'll smoke for a bunch of hits. Just keep covering it up and let it go out on the last hit. You can light it again later that way.

With hard hash i use my fingernails to pinch little hits off. I just plop them in a pipe of bong with a screen.

When I buy hash here locally (though I prefer marijuana because hash is a very heavy, tired stone - at least here), I smoke it straight in a bong (same as I do marijuana). Just be sure to toke gently so that it doesn't get pulled into the bong.

Also, I heat up the hash next to a light bulb to soften it up for about a minute (instead of wasting some of the hashish burning it with a lighter) and then breaking it up into small crumbs and soft powder. Then I let it sit for a minute or two for the clumps to reharden just a bit so that it is less likely to get pulled through when I light it up for the toke.

howardstern said:
Some moderator had the audacity to change my signature because I call censorship for what it is - fascism, closemindedness, & ignorance. If I am banned from here soon, you'll know why: free speech is not allowed here, and the moderators don't like it that I have called censorship for what it is. And if so, I will go and not come back, not share or help, or contribute. But to censor the censored signature?? This is too much.
Wait, a censored, censored signature? So the Mods censored your first signature for something and then the Mods came back and censored the signature they censored already? I mean they changed the censored signature and by making a change they really censored the signature after censoring it already? I want to make sure I understand this before I make a decision on it. Someones gears ain't meshing cause this is making less sense than walking in mud with snow shoes on.

If they're censoring their own censor, then in reality their no longer censoring you, but censoring themselves! That would make them a censored censor who was censoring their own censoring. Ok, no, really, wait just a second....

A censoring censor who censors their own censor should be censored!

If censored, they would then be a censored censor, censored for censoring their own censoring of a censor of a signature?

Do you use a screened bowl on that bong or one with an open base into the water?

EDIT:

But wait man, a Moderator is a person who moderates. Moderation---Censorship--- a coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO.

Moderation is nothing more than listening at the keyhole and then censoring someone even after censoring them already in the same exact spot! So a moderated censoring censor is what we're talking about here now! Any Moderator who knowing moderates a censoring censor for censoring a censor should be applauded for moderating the censoring censor.

Then of course, someone should probably keep an eye on that Moderator who's moderating a moderator and in fact censors a censoring censor who shouldn't be censoring in the first place or for sure shouldn't be censoring their own censor as a moderating moderator.

I think I'm starting to get a handle on this now.

Now if it's one of the SENIOR moderators, who kinda moderates over the other moderators who, being censors by definition are censoring good honest citizens who don't need to be here in this forum of moderated Moderators moderating and censoring the censors who censored their own censor of a signature.

But, (I hope I don't run out of space here...), I'm not positive that I totally unders

Reactions: gmo
POTUS said:
Wait, a censored, censored signature? So the Mods censored your first signature for something and then the Mods came back and censored the signature they censored already? I mean they changed the censored signature and by making a change they really censored the signature after censoring it already? I want to make sure I understand this before I make a decision on it. Someones gears ain't meshing cause this is making less sense than walking in mud with snow shoes on.

If they're censoring their own censor, then in reality their no longer censoring you, but censoring themselves! That would make them a censored censor who was censoring their own censoring. Ok, no, really, wait just a second....

A censoring censor who censors their own censor should be censored!

If censored, they would then be a censored censor, censored for censoring their own censoring of a censor of a signature?

Do you use a screened bowl on that bong or one with an open base into the water?

EDIT:

But wait man, a Moderator is a person who moderates. Moderation---Censorship--- a coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO.

Moderation is nothing more than listening at the keyhole and then censoring someone even after censoring them already in the same exact spot! So a moderated censoring censor is what we're talking about here now! Any Moderator who knowing moderates a censoring censor for censoring a censor should be applauded for moderating the censoring censor.

Then of course, someone should probably keep an eye on that Moderator who's moderating a moderator and in fact censors a censoring censor who shouldn't be censoring in the first place or for sure shouldn't be censoring their own censor as a moderating moderator.

I think I'm starting to get a handle on this now.

Now if it's one of the SENIOR moderators, who kinda moderates over the other moderators who, being censors by definition are censoring good honest citizens who don't need to be here in this forum of moderated Moderators moderating and censoring the censors who censored their own censor of a signature.

But, (I hope I don't run out of space here...), I'm not positive that I totally unders
tand. It would be pure audacity and you've called it judiciously if not accurately and you've shown that audacious behavior is seldom correctious, (sorry, I ran outta words).

Following that train of thought, an audacious acting moderating moderator who censors a censored censor should and would be applauded by those who are censored by the censoring censors who censor themselves in an audacious manner unbecoming of a moderating moderator who censors a censored censor should and would be applauded by those who are censored by the censoring censors who censor themselves in an audacious manner.

Now fascistic, closemindedness, & ignorance are things quickly said by some. Not me of course, but by some. I never say anything quickly.

An ignorant person would be ignorant of themselves being ignorant, right? I mean if they weren't ignorant of themselves being ignorant, then they would be self aware of a complex condition such as ignorance as recognised by a person who isn't ignorant. By doing so, they would of already proven that they're not ignorant, but pretty damn savvy. So a savvy person who would have otherwise and might still be thought of as ignorant might in fact just be playin possum when in fact they are perhaps a moderating moderator who oversees the censoring of censored people who are censored by the censoring censor!

Closededmindededednessious, sorry, I stutter, is a nuther thing entireeely!

Ok, I'm back. I sat the cat in my chair while I took a leak. Bet you couldn't even tell it was him typing!

Ok, ok, where were we....

Reactions: gmo
i too am old school,under the glas for me.i use a straw and tip the glass and suck like heck.works for me.

Yo Ho here we go,

I believe that we are at the savvy person, who perhaps in reality is feigning ignorance and most likely playing possum, possibly doing so to keep an eye on the censoring censorship of the censors that are censoring the censories, if there is more that one, which seems to be indicated. :hubba:

I have only rarely used the pin and glass as I just prefer to get larger amounts and use a glass pipe. I cross grain two screens by placing them diagnally to each other, then warm a small chunk to help it crumble. I use a bic lighter to stay away from that nasty lighter fluid taste, and I love to enjoy blond Lebanese, or some black afgani. Many moons ago it was relatively easy to get your hands on some clear oil that was just as good. MMMMMmmmmmm
MEMORIES !!!!!!!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
I believe that we are at the savvy person, who perhaps in reality is feigning ignorance and most likely playing possum, possibly doing so to keep an eye on the censoring censorship of the censors that are censoring the censories, if there is more that one, which seems to be indicated. :hubba:
You trying to say you're a boxcropping cencorie?

Potus, you just made me dizzy.

Some moderator had the audacity to change my signature because I call censorship for what it is - fascism, closemindedness, & ignorance. If I am banned from here soon, you'll know why: free speech is not allowed here, and the moderators don't like it that I have called censorship for what it is. And if so, I will go and not come back, not share or help, or contribute. But to censor the censored signature?? This is too much.

....somewhere in excess of 12,000 members that are perfectly content with our rules and guidelines.. every now 'n then, we get a "fly in the soup".. :p
Some simply cannot grasp the concept of being a "guest" in someone elses house, and respecting their hosts wishes..."this is a privately owned site".. you DO NOT have the 'right' to say or do as you please. .. it really is as simple as that Howie.
The administration and staff decide what is or is not appropriate or allowed. NOT YOU...

Hick said:
....somewhere in excess of 12,000 members that are perfectly content with our rules and guidelines.. every now 'n then, we get a "fly in the soup".. :p
Some simply cannot grasp the concept of being a "guest" in someone elses house, and respecting their hosts wishes..."this is a privately owned site".. you DO NOT have the 'right' to say or do as you please. .. it really is as simple as that Howie.
The administration and staff decide what is or is not appropriate or allowed. NOT YOU...
You, you, you, you big ole bully you! :rant::hitchair: :cry:

best way is with glass paddles...same concept as knives but they are glass and the end is flat and round i have like 65 pairs..all with little mushies in the bottom...good times :)

Latest posts

Back