What is this "crap"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A toy dog that poops?lol..what will they think of next!

:rofl: Is it me or did that dog crap out some Sugar Babies? :rofl:

I don't understand, what kind of little kid (girl for that matter)would enjoy such a toy? Think about it, these kids are our future!
I can see it now......
So Mr. President what was your favorite toy as a child?
Ohhhh, I use to really enjoy that pooch that crapped out the sugar babies.
What will they come up with next???
Cheers...
Prof.

Professor bongwater said:
I don't understand, what kind of little kid (girl for that matter)would enjoy such a toy? Think about it, these kids are our future!
I can see it now......
So Mr. President what was your favorite toy as a child?
Ohhhh, I use to really enjoy that pooch that crapped out the sugar babies.
What will they come up with next???
Cheers...
Prof.
the next thing he would say is that he didnt inhale. ya know im willing to bet bush has some of those dogs in his room right now

the funny thing is that poops probably edible for safety reasons.. "mmm, tastes like grandma"

Here in Alaska, every flippn tourist trap in the city has a "pooping moose". You squeese it and a "bubble comes out the rearend, pooping moose pez despencers. There's moose every where up here so that means there's moose droppings every where. I have a buddy that makes moose "nugget" jewelry and moose "pellet" necklaces. And the tourist's (aspecialy the Asian tourist's for some reason) buy it up like it's gold!!!

in Japan they developed a Pregnant barbie with a removable belly and a fetus inside.

i dont know if its true... but i heard japan also had a menstrual cycle barbie that you had to stuff mini tampons or towels up her :-o

DrGreenThumb said:
in Japan they developed a Pregnant barbie with a removable belly and a fetus inside.

i dont know if its true... but i heard japan also had a menstrual cycle barbie that you had to stuff mini tampons or towels up her :-o

***?? did you google it??...lol

***? did you google it or anything? That sounds way out there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Happy-Family-Mi...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting Barbie Happy FamilyMidge and Baby2002Contents: Midge doll, outfit, baby doll, shirt, diaper, crib, crib blanket, baby monitor, baby bottle and baby bottle warmer, baby wipe box, baby wipes, baby powder bottle, shampoo bottle, rattle, bear, receiving blanket and instructions.Table is a convertible 3-in-1 Crib, Cradle, and Changing Table.Doll is Never Removed from Box. Box is in excellent condition. Doll comes from a smoke free home. ------------

Pregnant Barbie

I found some stuff on how to make your own menstrual barbie, but i dont really wanna post it, its pretty nasty.. no need for it..

however, pregnant barbie? messed up? maybe... real? yes

This whole Barbie thing is out of control. I understand that it is all a part of life. But so is diarea...
As for the moose droppings. Asians are generally very smart and secretive people. Who Knows, it's possible for them to know something that they are not sharing and there is a medicinal value to moose dung. Asia has a huge medicinal black market. Hell pack a bowl and give us a report.
:bong2: ......:fly:

Latest posts

Back