What is this?!?!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
I think i already know but wanna make sure before i go killing things.

SS851141.jpg

SS851143.jpg

Thnx for the fast replies. It is now on the chopping block. Adds to my collection to make hash from i guess :) Thats my 2nd hermie this grow and expect a very seedy product this go round.

Thanks for posting those pics. It's educative to be able to put a picture to a word.

Looks like you caught it early. I wouldn't expect to much seed. I have had a hermie in my plot before and only ended up with a dozen or so seeds. They of course were crushed to just make sure they never made it back into the breeding pool. You could always buy reverse from dutchmasters and it will take care of any pollinated females. It stops the production of seeds. Pretty good stuff, especially for the grower that only has a plant or two. Oh and I really like looking at the pics you take, keep up the good work!

sorry to hear about that bbb. you got some other ladies going right?

bigbudsbruddah said:
Thnx for the fast replies. It is now on the chopping block. Adds to my collection to make hash from i guess :) Thats my 2nd hermie this grow and expect a very seedy product this go round.

That is a great picture, sorry that it is a hermie. I'd recommend keeping a real good eye on the 2 girls you have left. Do you know what caused 2 of your girls to hermie? Like, did they have irregular light schedules, did you use bagseed...?

Latest posts

Back