What is your favorite smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir_Tokie

Reaction score
Was sitting here wondering what is your fave. smoke you have grown? My fave. use to be a Skunk #1 strain I use to grow outdoors. But now that I can't grow outdoors any more (because of location) and only do indoor grows now .I would have to say that Papaya and K2 are at the top of the list at the present time....take care..

The one that I keep growing over and over is Diesel.But have to say that Stoney Bud is good too.Thanks TBG;) Keep it GREEN:D

I myself have never grown...(i just started)...but my favorite smoke of all time..(in my short 3 months of smoking)..was Chocolate Thai...buzz was great for my level and the flavor has been unmatched to date...having an extreme sweet tooth makes my crave anything candy or fruit flavored

metproductions said:
I myself have never grown...(i just started)...but my favorite smoke of all time..(in my short 3 months of smoking)..was Chocolate Thai...buzz was great for my level and the flavor has been unmatched to date...having an extreme sweet tooth makes my crave anything candy or fruit flavored

Sounds interessting! Wich seedbank can you buy this from? :hubba:

Latest posts

Back