What is your go to munchie food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See if you can get your hands on Mercott oranges which are commonly called honey bells… they don’t get much better than that…

hey Boo , how do ya like this Halloween shirt?..

IMG_6365.jpeg

Last edited:
See if you can get your hands on Mercott oranges which are commonly called honey bells… they don’t get much better than that…
Of all the things I miss about Florda, fresh fruit and veggies is probably the worst, along with the fishing.
I can't seem to find a decent (read: EXCELLENT) orange or wtaermelon...or strawberries here where I am now.
I've given up on strawberries - The Plant City Strawberry Festival was an annual pilgrimage for my family growing up, not to mention the fields of them close by where you could pick your own too.

https://flstrawberryfestival.com/

we've seen 'em and thanks .. today i'll pick some up .. tried the blood orange ones a week ago and they're good it's just a mental thing if i look at 'em

mercott is on the list

we had a lot of blood oranges when we was in Jamaica and about 7 other varieties

when I lived in Ojai California the valley was nothing but oranges and avocados

we would walk down the railroad tracks to the warehouse where they processed and boxed all the oranges

thay had a dumpster out back by the tracks and we would help ourselves to all the culled oranges

when I moved to Missouri and went to the grocery store to buy some oranges , I swear the oranges we got in the dumpster were so much better than the ones in the produce department <———tins

Chips and French Onion Dip. Before I was married - Rib eyes and chips and dip. Anything with chips and dip. Now it's low salt/sodium chips and dip.
I don't eat bag chips anymore. Nothing like homemade chips still hot out of the oil sprinkled with Lawry's and dipped in sour cream.

Of all the things I miss about Florda, fresh fruit and veggies is probably the worst, along with the fishing.
I can't seem to find a decent (read: EXCELLENT) orange or wtaermelon...or strawberries here where I am now.
I've given up on strawberries - The Plant City Strawberry Festival was an annual pilgrimage for my family growing up, not to mention the fields of them close by where you could pick your own too.

https://flstrawberryfestival.com/

here is some good news about strawberries to cheer you up!

Strawberries have highest traces of pesticides among all fruits and vegetables​

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/new...s-among-all-fruits-and-vegetables-031721.html

we had a lot of blood oranges when we was in Jamaica and about 7 other varieties

when I lived in Ojai California the valley was nothing but oranges and avocados

we would walk down the railroad tracks to the warehouse where they processed and boxed all the oranges

thay had a dumpster out back by the tracks and we would help ourselves to all the culled oranges

when I moved to Missouri and went to the grocery store to buy some oranges , I swear the oranges we got in the dumpster were so much better than the ones in the produce department <———tins
I believe that. My house in Florida had 9 (NINE!) varieties of orange trees in the yard.
I was orange-juiced up the yingyang, and I loved it.

Oh man, by editing, I thought you meant add a pic modeling them. Oh well.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back