What is your go to munchie food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
65e3aaf9f6e21a50.png

Cholate Turtles with caramel filling is my latest addiction. I will stop eating them once my pants get to tight and mover to granola with fruit mixed in. It's kind of a routine I go through every few months. But I am a cholate addict......

Cholate Turtles with caramel filling is my latest addiction. I will stop eating them once my pants get to tight and mover to granola with fruit mixed in. It's kind of a routine I go through every few months. But I am a cholate addict......
Dude. I keep a bag of Hershey's Dark Chocolate miniatures in my freezer. And dark chocolate ice cream. And Dark chocolate Klondike Bars.

We have Eggs and Bacon for dinner more than for Breakfast. Probably cause I don't eat till after noon.

We have Eggs and Bacon for dinner more than for Breakfast. Probably cause I don't eat till after noon.
We love breakfast for dinner. But I'll eat BBQ'd chicken and cole slaw for breakfast. I don't care. Food is food. When I'm hungry, I'm hungry.

Latest posts

Back