What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Square drive deck screws. No one in my family but me could put them in, and now 10 years later no one in my family including me can get them out. Good thing there are crow bars, sledge hammers and sawzalls in the world.

^^^what is wrong with slot and phillips
Only thing they are selling now is "star head" deck screws. At least they go in easier. My daughter can put them in. Ten years ago she cried when she couldn't get the square heads to sink, then she called me a bad word when I tried to help her : )

The Pool aholes who did not show the whole day to finish the liner install they started yesterday.
Now its another day of sitting home waiting for the non English speaking workers
Its America Speak Fooking English.
Must be a pool liner install thing. My father-in-law went thru the same thing. They would tell him ‘Monday’ then in the afternoon, he would call and they would say ‘it might rain, we will be there Wednesday’. Wednesday afternoon, he would call and get another sob story. Took 3 weeks to get it finished.

Must be a pool liner install thing. My father-in-law went thru the same thing. They would tell him ‘Monday’ then in the afternoon, he would call and they would say ‘it might rain, we will be there Wednesday’. Wednesday afternoon, he would call and get another sob story. Took 3 weeks to get it finished.
Been waiting almost 2 months and they got the liner in but never installed the underwater light or cut out the skimmer returns and the skimmer boxes.

Been waiting almost 2 months and they got the liner in but never installed the underwater light or cut out the skimmer returns and the skimmer boxes.
My father-in-law told them they would get the balance of their payment only when they finished even though the agreement was payment in full on the begin date. He had avoided their calls for a good week because he knew they were calling for cash. They got it done quickly once they knew he wasn’t paying without completion.

It is normal for them to do these the next day due to the liner needs to be vacuumed down and some water it before doing so.
But a whole day wasted waiting for these Bozos

Latest posts

Back