What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when we got the pool put in 32 yrs ago
I was so excited to go in , I waited until the next day when the pool was filled up to just the shallow end and deeper end had the most water and the slope.
Of course what does stupid do, I jumped in no ladder no one else home and water was ice cold .
I almost went into shock and I was like I need to get out now , could not walk up the slope and could not climb up the ladder (was not installed ) .
My wife was not going to be home for hrs. I was stuck there LOL
I finally figured out if I swam just on the surface up the slope at top speed I was able to porpoise myself up onto the low end of the pool . which had about 3 inches of water .
Man I wish someone had recorded that.
1654817819114.png

I remember when we got the pool put in 32 yrs ago
I was so excited to go in , I waited until the next day when the pool was filled up to just the shallow end and deeper end had the most water and the slope.
Of course what does stupid do, I jumped in no ladder no one else home and water was ice cold .
I almost went into shock and I was like I need to get out now , could not walk up the slope and could not climb up the ladder (was not installed ) .
My wife was not going to be home for hrs. I was stuck there LOL
I finally figured out if I swam just on the surface up the slope at top speed I was able to porpoise myself up onto the low end of the pool . which had about 3 inches of water .
Man I wish someone had recorded that.
View attachment 299742
Rimshot!?

Owning a Pool is just as bad as owning a Boat
I had a pool from 1982 to 90. 18,000 gal, 16x32 ft,8 ft deep in the deep end. Love hate relationship. To much maintenance.....just got a fishing boat....go figure. More maintenance. I am my own pet peeve.

Latest posts

Back