What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who don't speak up about what bothers them. Especially concerning their place of employment.

People stating that they work for a company. 🤬 Even when I did work at a company I've never worked for anyone but myself a single day in my life.

Anthony
1658590020762.png

my pet peeve today is is post that run on and on and have no punctuation no spacing no indentations no paragraphs just one sentence after another that are all connected and it is very difficult to read and u derstand what the author is trying to say like my cats gets hair balls and it is so hot that the chickens are near the water which is not as wet as it should be under the circumstances does it mean the author is on meth or are that that spaced out and do they talk like that in person or is it AI a bot or eevn nano bots that modify the weather when I go to the store I don’t wear mask up the vaccines are fake unless it’s real like pork is bad but bacon is ok

my pet peeve today is is post that run on and on and have no punctuation no spacing no indentations no paragraphs just one sentence after another that are all connected and it is very difficult to read and u derstand what the author is trying to say like my cats gets hair balls and it is so hot that the chickens are near the water which is not as wet as it should be under the circumstances does it mean the author is on meth or are that that spaced out and do they talk like that in person or is it AI a bot or eevn nano bots that modify the weather when I go to the store I don’t wear mask up the vaccines are fake unless it’s real like pork is bad but bacon is ok?
Yeah so?

my pet peeve today is is post that run on and on and have no punctuation no spacing no indentations no paragraphs just one sentence after another that are all connected and it is very difficult to read and u derstand what the author is trying to say like my cats gets hair balls and it is so hot that the chickens are near the water which is not as wet as it should be under the circumstances does it mean the author is on meth or are that that spaced out and do they talk like that in person or is it AI a bot or eevn nano bots that modify the weather when I go to the store I don’t wear mask up the vaccines are fake unless it’s real like pork is bad but bacon is ok
I know of that you speak +LOL

Rant over....ha ha

I guess I better stop using that microphone then huh, one of my biggest pet peeves is trying to get my fingers that can take the screws off bolts and stuff with ease but trying to hit the keys on these tiny keyboards on these phones I find myself hitting backspace a lot more than going forward so I figured I'd try the mic but here we go I was being lazy and didn't punctuate my posts what's wrong with me?

Feeding the girls today. Think I will take some cuts today. Will also start some seeds as well. Frost Hammer....been wanting to run this for a while now. Also, thanks to Boo, Snow Caine.

Only have room to start two today but gonna start two more new strains next round...I have a hankering for new gear for some reason.
I hear the Monkeypox strain is killer…

Latest posts

Back