What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate them with a passion
Some asshat in my hood must live within a fags walk of my drive
They walk their pup and throw their butts in front of my drive everyday.
I'm ready to lose it over a butt again.
E7311928-3F7D-4C9D-AAC8-79587A031137.jpeg

What really grinds my gears is when folks try to speed race to the front of the line when they know damn well the see that right lane closed 1 miles ahead sign just like everyone else. I’m minding my business in the lane I’m supposed to be in knowing the right lane is closing and it never fails, some idiot tries to bogart their way in front of me. I WILL LET YOU HIT ME before I let you get in front of me. You saw that sign like everyone else and you’re not special. I have a front and rear facing dash cam…hit me. Ok, rant over.

What really grinds my gears is when folks try to speed race to the front of the line when they know damn well the see that right lane closed 1 miles ahead sign just like everyone else. I’m minding my business in the lane I’m supposed to be in knowing the right lane is closing and it never fails, some idiot tries to bogart their way in front of me. I WILL LET YOU HIT ME before I let you get in front of me. You saw that sign like everyone else and you’re not special. I have a front and rear facing dash cam…hit me. Ok, rant over.
Nothing gives me more pleasure that watching those fkrs have to brake to fall in behind me. A lot of times, the dumb bass turds had plenty of time to get around. People are stupid.

I love it
My wife screams at me so hard and I laugh diabolically at her as I push their big fancy car off the road
Helps driving an 1978 ford 350 with more dents and dings than can be counted

I hate them with a passion
Some asshat in my hood must live within a fags walk of my drive
They walk their pup and throw their butts in front of my drive everyday.
I'm ready to lose it over a butt again.
What gets me is this fkr was putting them in his ashtray. Great. Good job.
Then... It's ok to just dump it wherever? Doesn't that negate the whole fkn point of using the fkn ashtray in the first place???

Nothing gives me more pleasure that watching those fkrs have to brake to fall in behind me. A lot of times, the dumb bass turds had plenty of time to get around. People are stupid.
They have all the time in the world to get over just like I had to. They just think they’re special and the rules don’t apply to them.

I love it
My wife screams at me so hard and I laugh diabolically at her as I push their big fancy car off the road
Helps driving an 1978 ford 350 with more dents and dings than can be counted
My wife does the exact same thing. She’s all like, “please stop, just let them over”. I’m like, NOPE hahahahahahaha

Attachments

• B5150A51-72AD-4A24-861B-3C53CEAFB2B0.jpeg
    B5150A51-72AD-4A24-861B-3C53CEAFB2B0.jpeg
    717.4 KB · Views: 0
They have all the time in the world to get over just like I had to. They just think they’re special and the rules don’t apply to them.
Between my town and the one in which I work, they put in a staggering 3 lane. Each two lane alternates every ~mile except the big hill. Folks will ride your ass all the way up till the last 1/4 then decide to pass. Too late idiot.

Between my town and the one in which I work, they put in a staggering 3 lane. Each two lane alternates every ~mile except the big hill. Folks will ride your ass all the way up till the last 1/4 then decide to pass. Too late idiot.
I want to have spike strips installed that can be launched off to the side just before they try and pass

I want to have spike strips installed that can be launched off to the side just before they try and pass
Do you remember the arcade game spy hunter? I used to play the h e double hockey sticks out of it. I've dreamed of putting a sprayer at my back window that I could mist oil into the windshields of people riding my rear bumper.

Latest posts

Back