What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how does it taste

like fkin crow pie and rotton eggs

0F4E6A59-43F8-4687-8D38-C85BEDF28FDE.jpeg

i am sure i am the only one here who has tasted these culinary delights

and i never died swallowing some of my pride

ive been up and ive been down

but hey , thats life eh

Stop, not good for the forum.......the mods can read between the lines. So can both of you. Then there are certain other members all to happy to stir the pot.

Why do some make us work so hard to provide this place for you.

That all wrong advertising men kissing on tv. That is all wrong. Children shouldn't see those kinds of things on tv. Next thing you're going to see is two little boys kissing because of seeing advertainments of two men kissing. Sick.

How drivers in Florida all think they are Nascar drivers. Driving down I-95, nobody in the left lane, yet
they have to run right up on your arse before changing lanes like they are drafting and sling shotting
around ya.. especially when my cruise is set on 80mph. and when it rains, they speed up.. WHAT tf

I'd say someone who is proselytizing in an improper setting but doesn't have the knowledge or conviction to stand up to any amount of scrutiny. Then they find some way to be offended so they can claim victim status instead of having to engage in any amount of critical thinking or rationale. Then doubling down in their idiocy by quoting a misunderstood and out of context blurb from their little holy book of atrocities, that they've never actually read, as if that were an answer to anything.

Latest posts

Back