What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
I apologize for my previous post. I’ve reported it myself and asked it to be removed. Sorry everyone.

Religion is a very personal and touchy subject and I should have held my beliefs to myself.

Wishing you all the best…

Hello,
I apologize for my previous post. I’ve reported it myself and asked it to be removed. Sorry everyone.

Religion is a very personal and touchy subject and I should have held my beliefs to myself.

Please dont leave under these conditions. Nobody here should be judging anyones personal beliefs. I too try not to comment for just this reason. This is not worth leaving over. Please stay 💕

Please dont leave under these conditions. Nobody here should be judging anyones personal beliefs. I too try not to comment for just this reason. This is not worth leaving over. Please stay 💕
Hi SubmarineGirl,
Sorry, I’m definitely not leaving the website. I really like the people here. I didn’t intend to give that impression.

I felt bad possibly offending people, so Im just leaving this conversation. I wish everyone the best, and I hope I can remove that post before I offend anyone else.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thats why the group still believes in spankings !
Wishing you the best and its time for second breakfast !
(shouldn't miss second breakfast if at all possible)

Hi SubmarineGirl,
Sorry, I’m definitely not leaving the website. I really like the people here. I didn’t intend to give that impression.

I felt bad possibly offending people, so Im just leaving this conversation. I wish everyone the best, and I hope I can remove that post before I offend anyone else.

Thanks!
I’m so glad to hear this, I’m leaving it too 🥰

Latest posts

Back