What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where I used to work, there were a lot of Japanese engineers that would come to install equipment. They, for some reason, would not put used toilet paper in the toilet. There would be piles of toilet paper on the floor next to the toilet. Vomit inducing for sure. Then there was what me and my co-workers called the mad shiiter. He would spray paint the toilet bowl and get feces up underneath the seat as well. Urine is bad but **** is worse…
Oh my good gravy! We also ( and that is what we called them) had a mad shitter! I guess it's a thing then.

Bubba

Oh my good gravy! We also ( and that is what we called them) had a mad shitter! I guess it's a thing then.

Bubba

I have to speak up here. While dead lifting in my youth, when I was only 50, I once caused a tear that got badly infected and had hemorrhoid surgery to cure it. I have had a strong fear of q-tips ever since the surgeon demonstrated their tortuous use post op : )

But the surgery left me with an exhaust port that doesn't point straight down. Yes, a night of hot peppers and vodka can result in splatters under the seat!! Maybe the mad shitters just need to be informed where the brush is kept. My coworkers would be posting pics on FB if I left it like that.

do tell, what's not to like...
It is the code for swimming pool wiring , what you need to ground . years ago you had to ground a stainless steel ring to secure the rope dividing the deep end 1/2 x 6 inch strip. Its bulchit In a above the ground you need a stainless bonding lug that gets drilled into the skimmer so its contacting water seems excessive to me .They change the code every three years

Latest posts

Back