What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched Blazing Saddles yesterday and laughed me fking ass off. These fking assholes nowadays would throw a fking fit if you tried to make a movie like that.
First time I saw it, my soon to be wife and I were at an indoor theater. There was a big black gal that had the loudest, most contagious laugh I'd ever heard. She kept the whole house in stitches. I left with tears on my face and my ribs hurting from laughing so much.

First time I saw it, my soon to be wife and I were at an indoor theater. There was a big black gal that had the loudest, most contagious laugh I'd ever heard. She kept the whole house in stitches. I left with tears on my face and my ribs hurting from laughing so much.
I hadn’t seen it in years but saw it in Blockbuster(how old am I?) when my sons were like 8 and 6 years old. I remembered the farting scene as pretty hilarious and having 2 boys, I thought they would be laughing hysterically when they saw it. In the first couple of minutes, I knew I had made a mistake. The look on my wife’s face let me know. We still watched it and the boys did get a good chuckle out of the farting scene and I think a lot of it went over their heads(thankfully). I guess the R rating should have been my first clue…

1650905371239.png

When I am at a restaurant and I go to use the urinal and I have to stand in piss.
Where I used to work, there were a lot of Japanese engineers that would come to install equipment. They, for some reason, would not put used toilet paper in the toilet. There would be piles of toilet paper on the floor next to the toilet. Vomit inducing for sure. Then there was what me and my co-workers called the mad shiiter. He would spray paint the toilet bowl and get feces up underneath the seat as well. Urine is bad but **** is worse…

Latest posts

Back