What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
except warm fleshy union ....
54919d015c3e3c29a6003cef.gif

Masks. Not just masks on people but the dozen plus masks I find discarded on walks with my dog. Most of the religiously masked up folks are crunchy-go-lucky, electric car driving, climate change fanatics who don’t believe their littering is bad for the planet but think I am a mean, horrible person for choosing to not create more trash by buying Chinese made throw-away masks. Uh, I guess masks on people are a pet peeve too. I saw a young couple with a very young daughter(guessing 4 or 5 years old) in the grocery store yesterday. No mask mandates here(mask mandates are a sub-pet peeve) but all 3 had masks on. I needed to take a leak and went to the MEN’S room. The father follows me into the restroom with his daughter. I heard them talking in the stall. Her language skills were horrible for a 4 or 5 year old. She sounded like someone who learned to speak without seeing how a mouth moves to properly pronounce words and that is likely the reason. Why didn’t the mother take her into the WOMEN’S room? Not sure but they were wearing their damned masks walking into the store! Young children today have had their learning and social skills retarded by the whole pandemic and masks are just one component. Whew. That felt good. Sorry I ranted there… ;)

I get all kinds of flack when I tell people that I support the concept of unions

Local 690 Tulsa Oklahoma
My wife belonged to a union. I used to be a Local 96 IASTE member. The Local 96 took good care of us. My wife’s union screwed her. She refused the jab and the union not only did nothing to protect her job(she was fired) but they gave all the members misinformation on their rights and what benefits they would lose for refusing the jab. Another pet peeve of mine is Charley Baker, the governor of my state who mandated jabs and screwed union members.

It's just so easy to extrapolate historical references to recent events.
Try watching old sitcoms. When cancel culture runs out of present day ‘triggers’, they will cancel all old sitcoms. What used to be funny is now ‘triggering’ to 1% of the population so nobody will be allowed to see good humor anymore…

Try watching old sitcoms. When cancel culture runs out of present day ‘triggers’, they will cancel all old sitcoms. What used to be funny is now ‘triggering’ to 1% of the population so nobody will be allowed to see good humor anymore…
I got something for them that has a trigger. 4 lbs pull....

Bubba

I watched Blazing Saddles yesterday and laughed me fking ass off. These fking assholes nowadays would throw a fking fit if you tried to make a movie like that.
There is only one reason why that movie is still around
The Star of the movie
Its clearly been doctored on a lot of viewing sites

Latest posts

Back