what light do i need to grow just 1 plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paradise

Reaction score
Just tell me how many watts fluro or not... i dunno i just need a light i have eevrything i know how to grow and take care of plants but its the lighting i have problems with right now. first indoor grow.

all info is much appreciated thanks:) happy toking

If you want a good system wait and grab another $80.00. Unless you want to go with fluorescent then you migh only need only like $20.00 more.

It really depends on what you want?

All i want is a light that will make the plant grow... i don't care if it grows slow fast or w.e i just want the seed to go to seedling to a plant....

just get some 23 watt cool white CFL's ... like 5 or 6 of them will do u fine for now

Just make something like this,it will grow!!

box.jpg

box 1.jpg

box 2.jpg

box 3.jpg

Thanks bsk im going to keep a mother plant in there for clones,then off to the 400w hps for flower so i dont have to keep growing from seed..

How far do u keep your lights from the plant?

It has always been explained to me like this: fluros are fine if you are patient enuff to let them grow.
You simply need to recreate the same lighting patterns the plants would receive from the sun. Now the sun's light contains more colors than just white or yellow, there are blues and reds as well. Fluro's come in a variety of colors, so mix 'em up, give them lots and simply follow the same light/darkness pattern as the summer season would supply.
By the 2-3rd month they should be receiving 16-18hrs of light, whereas when they start to flower, the duration of light would slowly decrease to around 12hrs each. Good luck.

/Scoot that is a fine set up there!

Latest posts

Back