What method of smokin yur smoke do you like best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the one that knockes me on my ass more oft than not is Hot knives or Blades.
your right there DoobieSnax, blades is also my favorite,
but you gotta admit, smoking a joint is really cool!

spliffy said:
your right there DoobieSnax, blades is also my favorite,
but you gotta admit, smoking a joint is really cool!
Ok man, I've never done "blades" exactly. I've wrapped weed in foil and torched it till it banged, but never did the blades. Do a foil ball and then tell me which is better.

The blades sounds awkward.

aright i'll give that a try. but usualy i got someone to serve the blades for me, which makes it a lot less awkward.

It depends, not all bongs get me really high but my friends 3 chamber bong hits me like Mike Tyson, so I'll give it to the bong(If its a good one)

gravity, or a steamrooler, depends, but mostly i keep some oil laced coggys with me, im stealth like that(i have to have some chick i know make it, i give her 1/8th of what she makes in return...)

rebelwithoutacause said:
I'm sure this is a dumbass question but what are "blades", "knives"? My favorite has to be joints or my bong on occasion.
you take 1 knife heat it up and take the other and put a piece of hash on it. get a milk carton cut the bottom out. you put the knives together under the milk carton and all the smoke goes up and you suck it in. hope this helped.

I prefer a carved by me wooden pipe.
However, I really like my 31 year old ceramic bong.
Lastly, a joint never fails.
If I had the bucks a vaporizer.

My pipe wins.

Cheers all.

If I had one of my own, I'd smoke out of a bong most of the time. Usually joints and pipes are what I smoke out of. I love blunts, they're so much fun a lot of the time, but they make me cough like crazy, especially shotti's (knock me right on my ass, and I've thrown up a couple times from coughing). The occasional steamroller is also good. There was one thing that I absolutely loved but now its gone; this was a 4 ft long steamroller in essence... it was about 3 1/2" in diameter and required 2 people, but it hit like a wonder.

I love to blaze out of my bong. I like to load it up half way of chronic then the rest of the way with some killa hash. ITs always done the job!!!

nutin smoother than sum bud on ice like blunts too roll b la gits although my friend just got a collapsed lung cuz he smoked blunts all day

Pipe... here's my favourite 2 peices....

pipes 048 (Small).jpg

pipes 049 (Small).jpg

I used to be a one hitter bong master, but those days are over now. I've grown up into a respectable, adult passionate smoker.
Its all about skinning up now. No longer do I rush to crush and sort and stuff the bong and blow my brains out. Now its a matter of sitting down, let yer blood pressure drop, chill, stare over lake victoria, feet up on the coffe table, relaxing tunes in the background. Then its time for the ritualistic procedure of sorting sticks and seeds (I live and work in Uganda, East Africa, we only smoke bush weed.)
The fine selection of prime bits of bud, sort out the tobacco to mix with, and then the rolling of yet another masterpiece.
Without a wrinkle in the paper, straight as an arrow and oozing with aroma's, my spliffs are almost to good to be true, nevermind smoking em.

Latest posts

Back