What method of smokin yur smoke do you like best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peach optimo blunt is my fav but volcano vaporizer was the best thing i ever vaped outta like the high from it

Im a Pipe kina guy
I always remind myself of sherlock homes, when i have an old fashioned pipe
or a hick our in some field, when im with my corn-cobe

Glass pipes are good, but theyre no "fun" for me.

bongs are really fun, but i can never manage to take small hits... they have to be big!

Ive smoked some joints and a blunt once, but it wasnt really my thing even if they did taste nice, they still stuck to my lip.

Pretty much ill smoke out of anything though when it comes down to it. Apples, Soda Cans, Etc.
whatevers around ^_^

Funky Cloud has it right about the car but we called it fish bowl. We would love it when everyone's puffin' and some body outside would ask what ya doing and everyone would get out at once. The car just a billowing. My old puffin' pals and I would also have what we would call tent adventures. We would get about 1/2 an oz. to an oz. depending on how many of us. Usually 4-6 and roll it all up and get in the tent and smoke it all non stop you couldn't leave the tent till it was gone. Alot of droolin' there was.

Oh and what the hell is Knives?

never hot knifed off a stove top element? when yer trimming bud the kif or pud builds up on yer fingers. so ya scrape it off and flatten it on a wide butter knife and heat it up on a element then inhale, man, inhale. thats our hot knife anyway.

I was thinking of getting a volcano.. I didn't know it was a vaporizer though I thought it was like you through some buds in a volcano shaped thing where it's really hot inside and then catch the smoke in a bag and inhale it but I've only seen it on pottv...

I've been smoking out of a 'vapor genie' which is essentially a pipe with a porous ceramic piece between the bud and the flame- portable vapor without the wait and the hot surface and unwieldiness.... with a vapor genie and a clean burning butane torch I can vaporize and inhale a full gram of canoobis in like 10 seconds.... the high is a total head high no matter what strain I'm smoking almost none of the body feelings... or the tired feelings... lately I've been doing wake and bake with the vapor genie, maybe a few vapor hits during the day, and then a bong or blunt in the evening... I just discovered blunts and they're fraken great [i'd say they're almost too good] :>... slow burning and so tastey and fun to smoke...... but not that good for you with all the tobacco.... and i just gave up ciggs a few months ago so i'm going to save blunts for special occasions... anyways... vaporizers... they rule...

i like to smoke the crossroads or out of an ordinary bowl...cant be the same without the joint neither.

WHAT REASON
#1 small 1 ft. glass bong w/ ice in it -crisp clean nice taste
#2 small glass chitter - concealed small juss enouph 4 me
#3 a fat doob wa light paper - great 4 relaxing no lighting a bowl
#4 hot knife - great when you need a buzz off a lil bit
as you catch all da smoke

:)DA MILKMAN:)

IN MY OPINION BLUNTS ARE GROSS AND THEY KILL THE TASTE OF DA HERB MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!!!! They may be good w nasty shwa if ya partake in that.

:)DA MILKMAN:)

I prefer joints, but they really do set you back on your weed in comparison to how high you get. I guess if it came down to it, Id prefer the gravity bong, or at least a bowl, to get the maximum amount of stonedness.

Oh, and I agree with blunts tasting bad. Although that definitely doesnt detur me from hitting one.

I like joints the best, but they are definately a social thing. I think they are wasteful if you are not passing it around. Hopefully next year I won't have to worry about the wasteful part and can put this pipe back to rest in the kitchen drawer. I've never really been fond of paraphenalia (sp?), so I never have liked bongs, vapes, pipes etc. Just give me a wrap and I will roll you a PERFECT joint, while driving, in the dark, one handed, upside down - 20 years practice makes it 2nd nature:cool: .

I have always enjoyed hanging with big crowd of freinds and being hunted down to roll the next joint for someone, one way to always make sure you are in the right place at the right time!

I smoke a glass double chamber bong with a cone that takes alot of heat to get going and ends up looking like a christmas tree rising up slowly before violently getting sucked down. sorry guys gotta go...

Joints(many)! prefeer ZigZag 1.25's. If out of em, small glass pipe. Goin to the store shortly

<Sung with the voice of Beck>
"I got two rolling papers and a microphone..":p

Seriously, tho, I pretty much just bong out...........

A bucket/Waterfall is definately the best and most efficient way of getting high
Directions to make.
Take a 2 liter bottle ant cut off the top/ or have some sort of large can/ glass
fill with water
Take 1 aberfoyle waterbottle and burn 5 wholes in the bottom
take the lid of the bottle and with a knife carve a hole large enough to wedge a small socket piece in
put water bottle in two liter place bud in socket light and lift,
unscrew the lid and take your toke

Latest posts

Back