What method of smokin yur smoke do you like best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i might have already posted in hear lol but diffently a bowl or a joint i really dont like blunts much but yeah im getting a new bowl this weekend from a buddy :)

I alwayse use the glass bong. My stem broke one day and i went to the head shop to get one, this guy there showed me the diffuser stems, just like regular but with small holes on side instead of one on the bottom. I was skeptical but i paid the extra 10 bucks. Now all my bongs have em, they really do give a smoother hit. My buddy told me that he tried a vaporizer the other day, he said every hit taste like green hit. Im gonna have to try that!

I alwayssssss smoke bongloads and blunts. :bong1: :smoke1:

I have pipes, but bongs are just so much more better. Plus, i can take much more fatter hits now since i smoke out of bongs alot. And blunts are always a treat, normally when friends come over or i just wanna get baked. :p

Pipe, Joint, bong, whatever gives me the best high. Life is too short not to enjoy weed in any way possible.

i'll smoke out of nething i can where ever im at. i usually get down on the 21" GOG Perculator. so clean, so effective.

I love to smoke out of a glass bong that has clean ice cold water in it,with some crushed ice.Nice and smooooooth.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

my favorite of all time

IMG_0037.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
Wow Doja, that is beautiful!
Is it difficult to clean it?

Hippy

thanks hippy! cleaning....... no its not that much of a problem for me. i just pour some cleaner through the top and into the bottom beaker portion and shake shake shake. the tricky part is to get the cleaning solution into the bottom perc. but after so many tries you kinda get the idea and its really easy. not as easy as cleaning any other bong without the percs but hey. i really recommend this bong to people and once you get the ashcatcher for it you will be amazed. the only thing i hate is the fact that the bong gets dirty even with ashcatcher. not so much into the bottom bowl itself but resin forms around the percs and when it starts to get bad then resin is seen through the ice catcher. i dont ever want to break this bad puppy ever!

The best for a fast hit and the pleasure of smoking in something natural like wood, the pipe is my favourite way to have a cheeky little smoke.:)

have always rolled a 2 paper joint, nothing more, nothing less. bongs, pipes, vaporizers, didn't exist for years, - besides, i have never had a space i could call my own, anywhere i could ever smoke in private. now, to late - hard 2 change old dog thing... besides still don't have a private space i can call my own. no smokin in the house, no garage, shed not a good idea, stand out in the back yard - thats it, so instead, i roll 1 + take the dog 4 a walk/puff.

Pipe for convenience, joint or blunt from time to time, bongs for when I'm feeling needy, and gravity when there's an abundance and a few of us are up for drowning out. Hookah, as well, but only with the extra and the lil lady.

:joint: :bongin: :48: :peace: :headbang: i love a good steam roller they hit u pretty quick lol but when im with my friends I like to take it slow and smoke a blunt but ten again when im with my dad he likes to smoke a Joint seeing how he is a hippy and all lol

i like to put my whole crop in the fireplace, and then i go up on the roof and stick my head in the chimney for a couple hours. makes the weed go quick but what a rush!

Latest posts

Back