What method of smokin yur smoke do you like best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First preference is the joint, 2nd would be a glass bong, followed by the glass pipe. If none are available I'll twist a cigarette till all the tobacco falls out and use the paper without the filter. If that isn't available I'll use just about anything from a potato, soda can, apple, socket set, etc...and I have smoked from all of these at one point

I prefer a joint. Hash smokes well mixed with tobacco and rolled into a joint with piece of matchbook as a filter (something to hold it with). I learned this when I was in France a long time ago.

I smoke using sherlock glass pipe, bongs, and sometimes my volcano. :bong::stoned:

'' when george washington came in from the fields martha had a big, fat, bowl waiting for him man. martha washington was a hip, hip, hip, hip lady.''

Joints, all day and night. A bowl when hanging with Turkeyneck! cough, cough.

joints outa rips and with some drum light and i like to use my pipe collection but the thing thats knocks me for 6 is buckets

i like my joints but i have my glass collection on standby for my special weed

HPIM0701.JPG

Hi everybody, My fav way to smoke is roll up 8 dots and get a 1.5 bottle and have bucket bombssss, its nice

lowel, - heat two knife tips up...till red hot, then place hash, kief bud etc in between and let the knives heat the thc into vapor form....some place on the edge of a table- throw a cup over it then let the cup fill up then cover it up when its full of smoke put the cup flat on the table so the knife tips are out from under it. then pull the cup to the edge of the table and then get yer mouth close to the edge...when the edge of the table meets the cup and the cup forms a gap you suck the smoke out of the cup until its gone.

hope you understood that.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
nothing but bong hits here. "IF YOU DON'T COUGH, YOU DON'T GET OFF"!!

You bring me back to days at university: if you don't cough, you don't get off!

Depending on how much I have, I prefer to hit tha bong! However, I do like to smoke a big fat blunt here and there.

I smoke mostly joints. But when I hit the bong it has to have vodka in it - not water.:bong:

i'm gonna go for a J whenever possible;) or a clean glass bowl

I've owned a Volcano vaporizor for about 2 years now. It is the only way I like to imbibe...it is easier on the throat and has cut my total usage by about half...

Peace...j.b.

Blunts all day everyday cant imagine a day with out a blunt:)

Latest posts

Back