What method of smokin yur smoke do you like best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My double perk bong named 'Sancho' he is my little friend. Pipe seems to smoke longer which I like but a little harsher on the lungs, but then a guy I sold to broke into my house and stole about a 1/4 of weed and the pipe. Never selling out of my house again, or even selling really for that matter. Too many shady people. But he was nice enough to not take the bong, I think he knew how much I liked it.

I have had my Volcano " FatFreddy " for over three years now. In over 40 + years of smoking ( and I've tried them all ) this is by far my favorite.
I also enjoy the VerDamper, but you don't see many of them outside of the Netherlands.

Basically I like to stay stoned all the time. A good dugout is great for this. It helps to ration weed and you can sneak a toke just about anywhere.

ricklee22 said:
anyone still rip on the gravity bongs? Made one with a 2 liter, iced down cooler, and a torch

Not regularly but had plenty of bucket bongs in my time. Oh yeah baby, so wasted my face felt like it was melting off.

These days, a bong or a number aka spliff aka joint aka .......

At the moment, fresh bud right off the plant in my volcano is pretty chill...

Bong hits are my favorite, but I enjoy hitting a bowl also.

Just getting into a Vaporizer that a friend turned me onto, but still love my Bong.

daily blunt. ocasionaly hit from my peace pipe. takin hits from the bong at night!

steam rollers are my favorite, dont care for blunts cause it ruins the taste of the green

There is nothing better than that 1st hit off a doobie of some dank buds! YUMMY!!

Latest posts

Back