What method of smokin yur smoke do you like best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jb247,where did you buy your volcano.i want one and would like to hear opinions about the best place to order one from.i am in the USA.thanks

I like the getting high method.

You simply get the best smoke you can get..then you get high!

Works like a dream every time :)

I enjoy a small pipe when I'm on the run and a vaporizer at home.

Glass pipes is the best and the most enjoyable way of smoking marijuana in my opinion. The experience that you get is unique and thrilling. Why don't those who have not gone through give it a try.

I like a vaporizer .I have a herbalaire vaporizer works good and good warranty after a year of use they replaced it with a new one all that was bad was the switch Love it great taste

hxxp://greatvape.com/items/vaporizers/herbalaire-h2-1-ha200-detail.htm

my old school fav was the toilet paper roll with a 1/4 inch socket! :D
now'a days i got me a nice little glass pipe with the perfect shape to reduce scooby snacks.:cool:
-and i like bongs and super blunts at times too-

anyone still rip on the gravity bongs? Made one with a 2 liter, iced down cooler, and a torch

funny you bring this up, @ a friends halloween party every year we make one in his kitchen sink. hmmm.... thats coming up soon. hell yeah!

blunts joint pipes what every i like it all but mostly i smoke a joint or 2 an im good

after buying the volcano,i can not see how i waited so long to get one.grade a product

Fav Has Too Be Bong But I Dont Care W/e Puts That Bomb Bud In My Lungs Just Got Me A 2 Foot Double Perc Bong With Ice Catcher And Diffuser Glass On Glass

Love my bong, but only when I'm alone and want to waste myself asleep. Blunts for friendly gatherings and a joint on the road. I bring out my pipe made from a deer antler a friend made for me when he comes over.

i go blunt or zags but sometime when im too lazy to go to the store i poke a hole in the side of a can and put foil on the mouth piece with lil holes in it. viola homemade pipe:D

I just tried the Portable Vap Genie. I am used to pipes,,thats all I use and this will take some getting use to because you are trying to smoke without burning the weed.:eek: Its hard to tell if yer getten a good hit. The high seems lighter or maybe headier. If I smoke the same stuff in my reg pipe,,I seem to get more stoned. What am I doing wrong? Besides using a cheap Vap.:rolleyes: Or will you always get more stoned burning all the weed?:hubba:

Latest posts

Back