What Movie Are You Watching Tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
purplephazes said:
I think Steven King would say the same thing towards you stoneybud ! ( If he watched all of your grows and he was a grower ) I think he would struggle to watch your 8th academy award grow ! Yet he expects crictics to pop up ! Just keep on remembering that you will except his accomplishments but never forget his .....( in your eyes ) failures ! ;) and did you really watch 3/4s of it or shut it off at the half way mark ??? ??
I got up to the point where the group was going to go to the mine....I'd had enough "TEK".

That's one tekked up movie!

i will be watching later sweeney todd on dvd, my friend told me taht this is a good musical film with johnny depp..i think i will enjoy thie movie..i hope!haha:confused:

Just watched 'the Strangers'

semi-freaky, my girl was all wound-up. Believable ending/Liv Tyler/3 stars

Just watched "Red Cliff". Absolutely amazing. Seriously recommended.

Tonight we have a movie called Code. It stars Morgan Freeman & Antonio Banderas. Dunno if it's any good or not. But it was only $1.08 from Redbox, so if it sucks then it's no biggie. :p

SmokinMom said:
Tonight we have a movie called Code. It stars Morgan Freeman & Antonio Banderas. Dunno if it's any good or not. But it was only $1.08 from Redbox, so if it sucks then it's no biggie. :p

I saw that one not long ago. Thought like you, Just didnt know, didnt think it would be all that. But it is one fantastic movie. I was surprised. Youll love all the story twist and little jokes they toss in if thats your type deal.

DVRd SG universe after that gonna watch the new star trek seen it at the drive in but not 800w of surround and 36" TV sittin in my boxers with a joint and a bud light yet :p
The Left over BBQ rocked too

So funny! I just got back from Blockbuster..

I never rent movies, but I wanted my 10 year old to see Clash of the Titans last weekend, soooo

I was returning it this evening and was inspired...I got Monsters Vs. Aliens for the kids and Halloween (the Rob Zombie, uncut, unrated version) and Saw 4..

I love Rob Zombie's stuff (House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects) and I had to see Saw 4 cuz it's the only one I haven't seen...

time for a double shot..(that's what I call two huge bong hits back to back...you probably have your own word for it:)) and some flick watchin!

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I saw that one not long ago. Thought like you, Just didnt know, didnt think it would be all that. But it is one fantastic movie. I was surprised. Youll love all the story twist and little jokes they toss in if thats your type deal.

Yes, we really enjoyed it, and the humor as well. I think the part that made me laugh the most was when the cop asked, "Where's my guy?" and I think it was AB that said, "I don't need to know about your personal life"..something like that....funny as hell. :D

I definitely recommend that 1. I wonder what we'll rent tonight.

the chef said:
Just saw the code no kiddin it was awsome!

:laugh: Sounds like the movie of the night, doesn't it the chef. :D
Glad you enjoyed it too. I want that chicks bod..man, that backless shirt at the club...damn!!!

I am a National News nut. I will probably be watching the news.

Smokingmom in that backless shirt......hubba, did not expect that ending blew me away! Gonna do V fer Vendetta tonight.

Duets. One of my favorite "sleepers." Paul Giamatti, Gwyneth Paltrow singing with Huey Lewis. Baby Face cranks out a rendition of "Freebird" that'll take your breath away. I never thought I would enjoy a movie about Karaoke--but I end up watching this at least once a year. Giamatti so deserved an Oscar for this role. I know, sounds like a chick flick, but it ain't. It's got guns and an escaped convict, and a gal who trades head jobs for paint jobs. It's just edgy enough to make it unusual and fascinating.

d-link said:
i will be watching later sweeney todd on dvd, my friend told me taht this is a good musical film with johnny depp..i think i will enjoy thie movie..i hope!haha:confused:

I LOVE that movie I listen to the soundtrack at work...

Texas, my hubby's a newsfreak too. He's pulling up a chair and filling the bong for you. And since he never learned to inhale, he says it's all yours!

SmokinMom said:
Yes, we really enjoyed it, and the humor as well. I think the part that made me laugh the most was when the cop asked, "Where's my guy?" and I think it was AB that said, "I don't need to know about your personal life"..something like that....funny as hell. :D

I definitely recommend that 1. I wonder what we'll rent tonight.

Glad you enjoyed as much as I did. I guess we should have known with AB and Freeman working together it would be great.
I liked how Freeman was always standing there when AB woke up lol.
They were a good team thats forsure.

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Just watched 'the Strangers'

semi-freaky, my girl was all wound-up. Believable ending/Liv Tyler/3 stars

I saw Strangers too. That was one of the best movies for the first 45-50 minutes. Then they totally lost it and it went down hill awful. I was telling another person about that one on here. Such great buildup, then went all stupid.

Last House on the Left was kind of a "Strangers" styled movie. Its a remake of the 1970-something version. And the last half was far better done. Cept the fighting scenes, they should have had some fight lessons before doing the movie. Cause it really looked foolish. Still a good intense movie though.

Appreciate the tip on The Code! Hubby is out now grocery shopping and decided that's the movie we're gonna watch tonight. I'm crazy about Morgan Freeman.

Latest posts

Back