What Potential do I have here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2qwic2c

I was thinking of starting a grow because I am really interested in seeing if I can do it...However, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment and the only place that I would be able to do it is inside my bedroom closet which is pretty small...I was wondering if it would even be worth attempting....

sure it is worth it as long as u are ready for it:D there are ways to keep ur plants small and bushy and still get some great budz so get going and get it set up:D good luck and hope to hear ur getting ur grow on peace

nottt a problem,
go with it...
mind it might be a little pricey

:)

i live in a one bedroom apartment and have been doing my first grow for almost a month now and i am growing in a tiny closet too. My closet will hold two maybe three good size plant pots if im lucky. You probably only need to grow a few plants if its just for personal use. The only problem I have with a really small closet is the ventilation. It gets really hot with an hps light so i had to go get some florescents. And living in an apartment we cant really cut any holes in the wall or ceiling to make ventilation. I would say it can definitly be done but I would recomend a florescent light so the heat doesnt get too high. im a biginer at this too but what ive been doing so far has been working out great.

I am almost done with flowering my lady in my closet. I ran a extension cord under the door and i have about 80 watts of warm white CFL's on her and a small fan that works great. My closet isnt the biggest either. Go for it . Like Sticky said. .. there are ways to keep the plants height small and get good bud off of her. Also I were you i would try some lowryders or a lowryder hybrid so the plant will be small without extra work.

Ya man, I'm in a 1 bedroom growing out of a closet too. I'm growing 2 plants in a rubbermaid tub setup. IT CAN BE DONE!! :)

:D Thanks Guys! Well now that I know its possible I can start planning this for sure...I will keep you all posted and thanks again!

LST is the best for small space.. get your grow medium be it pot or rockwool or airstones, grow your plant to about 10 to 20 inches, and tie her down.. women love being tied up haha.. so tie her up and make her work for a living, keeping the plant small and your growspace could technically be a cardboard box if you were only growing 1 plant..

my two cents on the topic anyway, good luck 2q :)

yeah just understand that for your first grow to do it properly your going to spend a little over 100 dollars...

list of stuff you'll need:

small pots and water drip trays
bigger pots to transplant after they get a little ways off
lights + ballasts to hook them up too and reflectors
soil
ferts (if you want them)

I've spent around 130 dollars on the above stuff alone and next week I'm going to spend another 10 on 4 new bulbs for my shop light ballasts. Then next month I'm buying a 260 dollar digital ballast for my next grow.

Thanks Draston that really takes the stress out of it...I thought I would have to spend a lot more then just 100$...Just got a new job so as soon as I get some spending cash..I am going to try to launch the grow...

Wish me luck :)

yeah its not that expensive. Wal mart sells 4 foot floro hanging light ballasts for like 7 bucks right now and growing lights are 5 bucks a bulb and warm floro 4 foot bulbs are 5 for 2 (kitchen and bath) and the 2700 cfl's at wal mart are round abouts of 9 bucks and the hanging metal thing that they go into are either 6 dollar for the small one or 9 for the larger one.

A set of the fox farm nutes (grow big, tiger bloom, big bloom) will run you about 50 bucks online shipped and a 4 oz bottle of superthrive at wally world will be about 7 bucks.

Latest posts

Back