what should i do about the burnt leaves from nute burn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually trim if they look like they dont have a chance of coming back.

deff dont forget about it, they'll be ok, give it a couple more days and straight water, 0 nutes. forget growing now, just focus on saving them untill they get off the shock state.

I dont see a problem with taking the leaves off, with a pair of sterile scissors. I think after a certain point it stresses the plant more, using all that energy trying to restore those leaves, then it would to cut them off.

Also I agree with the others, I would completly cut your nutes for a few days and keep flushing with water. And I would start out at a 1/4 strength when you do start feeding again.

Also I noticed in your other post that you are feeding every other time you water, How often do you water because every other time could be too much...

Other than those few leaves, your plant looks happy:hubba: .. Do you know whaT Strain it is? anyhow happy growing...:D

the ferts im useing is water soluble 20-20-20 says to use everytime you water but i think ill switch to every third time at 1/4

Back