what should i say

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
every time i go to the garden shop, the woman at the shop always askes me what im tryign to grow. and everytime i try to change the topic and didnt answer her. what should i say next time i visit that place when i go buy some fertilizer. what plant uses 20 20 20 fertilizer?

thx in advance for ur replies.

If it was me i would tell them none of their freaking buisness but that's just me. Nothing worse then people who can't mind their own buisness. Just tell them you are growing tomato plants. ;)

thx again for ur reply

yea. i told them once b4. and they say that pot is way too small for tomatoes . and blah blah blah.... freaking annoyin
shes a 70~80 years old woman. i cantsay those rude things to her. she might hav a heart attack.

just wanted to knwo if theres any plant that uses the same fertiliers that MJ uses.

thx

She's just trying to be helpful, not prying into your personal life.
If anyone I don't want to know the truth asks me, like a customer in a hydro shop who walked up and asked me "so what are you growing?" I answer "super hot habenero peppers."

20-20-20 can be for all kinds of stuff. I had a person in they hydro store ask me "how many you got goin'?" I just told him to beat it.

Biffdoggie said:
20-20-20 can be for all kinds of stuff. I had a person in they hydro store ask me "how many you got goin'?" I just told him to beat it.

Haha, that's incredible.

the person you describe sounds like yes she is just trying to be a helpful garden shop hostess :)

i am fairly certain though that most hydro shop people know exactly what is being grown by what you buy

a visit to the hydro shop is much different in BC....your friendly salesman will discreetly ask not what you are growing but what strain you have ...now i am sure they don't do this to everyone...but to those customers who frequent regularly...you tend to get to know them

and always use the golden rule for shopping....

Don't shop in your own town!!!! Way too easy to run into a neighbour or friend.

thx for replies guys. i just went to the shop again to get some fertilizers.
this time i just told the woman that ma mom needs me to ge this fertilizer for her and i hav no idea whats shes growin.
she just said ok and gave me the fertilizer..

Latest posts

Back