What strain to buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Newbud

:48:

Off to pay for some auto's shortly and want to order some more seeds while there.

I been looking for weeks so i got a few thoughts but nothing concrete.

I have decided on Lowlife Ak auto's for my small grow area.

I also want something either unusual or really tasty, a real pleasure to smoke, and as well as those would like something hard hitting, real heavy baseball bat to the head style stone lol.

Anyone got some sugestions for me?

If it needn't be an auto, you might enjoy Mazar, but it is a PITA to grow and takes a while to finish, but it's hard to beat the tooth numbing stone.

Lol sounds like a nice smoke.
Have heard of it but never smoked it to my knowledge, still a newb at growin really although i'm confident but i think i'll get a reasonable amount of grows under my belt before i tackle something considered PITA lol.
:)

good idea. It's a damn shame the OG Bog specimens aren't still around, they were some crazy dank smoko. Is budget a huge concern for your beans?

Give me some prices and I'll throw you some suggestions.

Hawaiian Indica is an indica / sativa Hybrid with very large female flowers, and Resin production on leaves as well as flowers. Hawaiian Skunk has a citrus smell with a spicy taste and produces a happy Cerebral high. It is a short rounded plant with exceptionally broad leaves, which produces a generous yield.

Genetics: Hawaiian Indica x Skunk No. 1
Variety: Indica / sativa (62.5% indica)
Type: F1 Hybrid

Characteristics: Spicy taste / good yield

:peace:

Cheers HIE i'll look it up, sure sounds nice :) thanx.

Smokingjoe budget not too bad for cash at the moment so i could be tempted to spend up to £100 / $160 a pack.
I think as i not germed seeds before spending anymore could be risky for now lol.

For that budget you could buy a number of strains from Planet Skunk or your favourite seedbank and have a selection to chose from.

Northern Lights is a pretty easy strain to grow.

Greenhouse Seeds Hawaiian Snow

This strain is super-sticky, with a great Hazy smell and taste. It took 1st prize in the 2003 High Times Cannabis cup, and boasts a monster THC content and yield.

Pedigree: Hawaiian x Laos.

Strength: Powerful creative high and a delightfully smooth stoned feeling.

THC: 23.7% CBD: 1.1% CBN: 0.8%

Greenhouse Seeds Hawaiian Snow

Flowering Time: Indoor: 12 to 13 weeks. Outdoor: it will be finished by the beginning of November in the Northern hemisphere. In the Southern hemisphere finishes by late July.

Yield (Indoors): 550 to 600 gr/sqm.

Long flowerer but dang that sounds nice :) £45 for 5 fem seeds or £55 for reg.
I dont like the idea of fem'd but then i dont like the idea of getting 5 males either lol, having said that if i got one female to keep as a mother from regular beans i'd personally feel better about the genetic line not been tainted with "the herm" trait :)

I like what smokingjoe said. For that you could hit a place like single seed and get all different kinds for that much. Pick and chose.

If looking for Autos and not worried about them being Femmed. Pakistan Ryder and Afgan Ryder look brutal. Atleast to me anyway. Full sized autos. Afgan Ryder should taste great since its after the Afgan Kush. The Paki Ryder is a heavy hitting Hindu Kush.
Plus, if you get a male Auto AK. I cant think of any better to drop that pollen on. Auto AKxAfgan Kush... Have your own special hammering little breed.

smokingjoe said:
If it needn't be an auto, you might enjoy Mazar, but it is a PITA to grow and takes a while to finish, but it's hard to beat the tooth numbing stone.
same here

I like your thinking SPEARCHUCKER and it just so happens i want to make seeds too.
Lowlife do a Hindu Kush x Auto Ak47 hxxp://www.seedmadness.com/seeds/lowlife-hindu-kush-x-auto-ak47.html

I was thinking of crossing Auto AK with my powerplant, dont no what i'd expect, probably loads of different pheno's and not much bud lol but you never know till you try i guess :)

That seed place is who i will be going with as well.
They are a local company so i can go to the local hydro store and order them then just go pick em up once they brought em.
I like the idea as there no paper trail leading back to me doing it this way.
Its not like i'm limited on choice neither cos they got loads lol.
Thats why i carn't make up my mind lol :)

The difference in the Auto HKxAuto Ak and using the Paki Ryder would be pretty big.
Paki Ryder is HKx(HKxLR) while the other is just HKxLR. Paki has the HK bred into a full extra turn. So its knocking out the LR more and upping the potency. Thats what I like about that plant so much.

They have a PowerPlant Auto out now. Its called Taiga. By Dutch Passion. So it has been proven breedable as a auto. Think youd get something nice out of that cross too.

Cheers for that i gona look for that Paki Ryder :)
Thats encouraging news on the powerplant cross, i think i would have to wade threw a fair few pheno's tho before i found i consistent stable one lol.
I think it will be cool as a little project though, i like messing around :)

lol. Yea I like the looks of that Taiga. I had my eye on it but had to rule that one out due to smell for now. Heard the PP has a strong fruity odor to it when asking around.

My first go round. So I want simple and low odor till I learn how to actually control it all. Im stuck between getting Little Red Ryder Hood, Auto HK, and Poison Dwarf now. I want beans so I cant get any femmed.

Newbud said:
God damn it, they are fems :(
I want to make seeds if spending £100 for 12 lol

Thats why I said what I did about having a Auto AK Male lol.

Yup pp STINKS!!! lol.

When i rip down i gona have to re paint and get shut of the carpet for sure lol
Seriously though when you walk its just the smell of the house hahaha

Latest posts

Back