What strain to buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the next genetics ill probably try messin with
are the big buddah blue cheese.
cheese is my faveourite strain but I never digged
the blue cheese until i realized it was a cross of cheese
and blueberry hahah. then my opinion changed thats for sure ;)

BOO!!! FEMS!!! lol :)
Barneys Blue cheese come regular style and there cheap, not sure i'd be sold on that as a special girl though, its nice but i really was looking for something out of the ordinary that i've probably never tasted before.
Some kind of different fruit taste maybe or even a strain with a distinctly strange stone, just something different ya know :)
Something like this hxxp://www.seedmadness.com/seeds/cropi-canna-mixed-berry.html or indeed many of the cropi canna range.
Damn though guys, those prices lol

lol

hey newbud you considered asking a friend to try the actual baseball bat to your head.

totally different stone believe me man been there avoided the bat

lol

skallie

what about that MP newbie with the fook off autos that looked like they would do 2 oz dry easy.

summat seedbank nl if i remember right

** imho though

lol

skallie

what about russian romulan

ak47 x white widow x romulan

**** i no longer grow it as i was the only uk person with it twas rough on ya lungs though and crap yielder but smell was heavenly like sour grapes.

lol

skallie

What did you decide on? I'm pulling old seeds from storage and trying probably to many strains at once in a hothouse. Where's the growing in the hothouse forum?

Hands down and I know this is biased. Blockhead was best baseball bat to head smoke. Creative ? Sent you mind into lower gear. First time I smoked it I could feel a wave of intellect slowly drain from top of my brain wafting down taking over the animalistic (except in creative motives which of course are exempt). It reminds me of thai stick.. Ok yes I'm that old. Panama Red. skunk #1 you in there?

First time I smoked it I could feel a wave of intellect slowly drain from top of my brain

:rofl: Thats one pretty good description :rofl:

I'm still stuck on what Auto's, carn't decide between Lowlifes Auto AK 47 or the White Dwarfs that Hamster Lewis grew.
His weights were pretty damn good i think for Auto's and the way he describes it it's some mighty fine smoke.

As for any others i got some Sweet Tooth, some NL Haze and some Armagedon clones coming so dont think i'll be buying any other seeds just yet ;)

Auto x Sweet Tooth anyone??? :hubba:

Get off the autos and get some regular beans. If you need short bushes get DJ Shorts Blueberry. You can yield 4 oz. off a 2 foot plant. And if seeds are what you are looking for just hold a male back for pollen. I have three mothers I am going to do a run with here shortly, heavenly smoke:D!

...and makes some really nice hash

Whats the smoke like cos i not overly impressed with Blues i had before, nice taste but not strong enough.

Like the idea tho

What size pot would you grow them in?
2 ft and 4 oz sounds great :)

thats true description of Blockhead

You toked it and you felt your upper brain draining down.
(A better right brain left brain translation would be a washing through.)

you sink and you go uh! oh!

you sit stunned and realize you can't drive to the store

your so mesmerized

your mind not thinking

you know you are unable to drive

so you don't

you realize this is first time you have ever faced this beast

you realize the obligation to continue this strain

but the origninal has been lost posterity.

true creative genius strain.

Got let down on the sweet tooth and i was really looking forward to growing it so i went and ordered some Barney's sweet tooth seeds.

Sweet tooth 'High Times' Cannabis Cup winner. A 3-way cross of Afghani x Nepalese hash plant and Hawaiian sativa. This is an indica/stiva cross famous for its incredibly high THC content and big yield. The plant grows medium tall with strong side branches that need room to grow. Buds develop into large potent cola's - sticky with resin. Strong 'cerebal high' with a very sweet taste. Indica/Sativa Plant Height: Medium THC level: 18-20% Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks

"The plant grows medium tall with strong side branches that need room to grow. Buds develop into large potent cola's - sticky with resin."

Sounds just like my power plant girls, just nicer :p, so that should help me out :)

Its a 10 pack and i'll germ all but an emergency 2.
I'm actually hoping for a male or two so i can polinate a female for more seeds and keep some pollen too.
I will be keeping one as a mother and work with clones but i want back up seeds and i'll give some out etc.
Plus if i keep seeds and pollen off any strain i grow i will have a good start fo some crosses of my own :)

Latest posts

Back