What the Heck is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
I just noticed these tonight after watering(my light cycle is at night) my baby! Please tell me she' not a hermie! She's already been flowering now for 2 weeks and has great flowers on her. What do i do?

OOPS! here's the pics. Help!

Pods 001.jpg

Pods 002.jpg

Pods 003.jpg

Pods 004.jpg

Pods 005.jpg

i see lots of balls man,sorry 4 your baby

Def those are some balls man 4th picture your girl grew some extra package man sorry 2 hear

yeah srry dude ...i feel for ya its always abumber when you dont want this to happin

:( I guess it's a F'n hermie! Because it already has buds! Now buds n balls!!:doh:
If the balls are mainly on one branch, can I just cut off that branch? It's a lower one anyway. Or pick the balls , What do I do?:eek:

That plant had a lot of balls to do that too ya. Sorry man. :(

If its your only plant i would have an experiment, cut its balls off and carry on growing to see what you get, i quite look forward to getting a hermie so i can play with it, im glad i typed hermie, describing it as a shemale did spring to mind but the words playing with a shemale may be misconstrued lol

Hippy

I read another post in a thread like this one and another person suggested pulling(cutting) them off.
It is the only plant i have left, the rest turned out to be male or died from nute lock up or f'd up genetics

SmokinMom said:
That plant had a lot of balls to do that too ya. Sorry man. :(

I don't understand.

Oh, now I get it.Ha, Ha. Sorry, just stoned!

oneplantwonder said:
is there anyway besides waiting the long period before knowing the female or male

Sure... Call Cleo the Psychic Cat! If she raises her smells the plant and raises her left paw it's female... the right paw it's male.... If she pees on the mainstem it's a hermie! :hubba:

:holysheep:

In all seriousness.... NOPE! Chillax... it takes 4-6 weeks until they are sexually mature enuf to flower. At that time pre flowers will start to emerge and if you see white pistils rising up from nodes where new branches emerge it's a girl... Male preflowers take a bit more practice to spot. OR you can flower the plant under 12/12 lighting to find out once they are sexually mature. OR you can take a clone off the plant, root and flower that under 12/12 to find out/confirm whether it's a boy or girl...

Look!:rolleyes:

Cleo sez it's a GIRL! :aok:

CLEOtheCAT.jpg

Sorry Dude and I am sure all of us feel ur pain.

Best Wishes
"P"

oneplantwonder said:
is there anyway besides waiting the long period before knowing the female or male

:holysheep: this is an old thread ,,and if you wanna no the sex earlier than waiting for it to sexually mature ,,take a clone and put into 12/12 :peace:

I see a lot of balls and no flowers. Straight up male in my opinion. I wonder what the outcome was?

Latest posts

Back