What the heck!!! Seeds!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loolagigi said:
HG, i always wondered about the outside side of growing and light leaks. does the moon effect the dark period?

No. The moon does not actually put out any light of its own. Moonlight is reflected sunlight and is not strong enough to affect outside grows.

Getmelifted said:
Well we do have our window open with a fan blowing in the cooler air to cool off the room. Pollen could be coming in through the window? But theres no plants anywhere around this window and theres a huge fence right next to the window. Its only like 2' from the window.

And we did go through a short period where my dad had the room down in the high 40s because he would leave the window open at night time. Could this cause it?

Is it possible that (during the short period that your dad left the window open), your dad or someone else had a light on during your plants dark time??

Gone2pot! said:
Is it possible that (during the short period that your dad left the window open), your dad or someone else had a light on during your plants dark time??

I dont see how, theres a house right up next to his with a 8ft tall fence between them and theres no lights on the side. The only light wouldve been from the moon. I move the on off time of my light to go with the sun outside. During winter and early spring its real easy because the sun is only up for 13hrs anyways.

What strain is this please? If it is a recognised strain it belongs in the hermie thread. Thanks!

leafminer said:
What strain is this please? If it is a recognised strain it belongs in the hermie thread. Thanks!

sorry couldnt tell you, I buy them and never tag them. Just grow it and thats it, my cousin gets on me that I dont know the name of the bud either

Getmelifted said:
... I move the on off time of my light to go with the sun outside. During winter and early spring its real easy because the sun is only up for 13hrs anyways...

Why would you do that :eek:? That could be part of your problem. Plants grown inside should have a constant (preferably 12/12) light schedule.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Why would you do that :eek:? That could be part of your problem. Plants grown inside should have a constant (preferably 12/12) light schedule.

Sorry I said that wrong, it is 12/12 but what I meant is depending on the time of the year I adjust the timer so it is on while the sun is up. But yes the light is off while the sun is still up, for a short amount of time

Latest posts

Back