What to do now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

840/2always

Reaction score
So posted on the other forum my sneaky little bastard announced his self and dumped around two I should say three females now I have to Herm and one female guess I wasn’t fast enough don’t think I’ve had a Herm in my Grow yet anybody tell me what to expect please and thank you

I guess check for seeds to develope is all you can do. If so, either grow them out (I'm old and remember when pot ALWAYS had seeds) or pull them and start over.

The seeds that result? May be more trouble than they are worth. If the result weed is outstanding for some reason, you will have risk of future Herms. Before commercial seeds, I would grow the seeds, saving a male for pollen and cross it back with itself. I was always told this would serve to help stabilize the strain? Worked for me, but didnt start with herm problem there though.

Seeds are easy to get online these days it seems, or so I'm told. A local grow store had a day where people had seeds for sale were on site.
This is a medical state, and you can grow with right card, little x-tra $$$ if you want that too. Here, until laws catch up anyway...the seeds are a "novelty" and not illegal.....your state may vary. I don't know of any dispensaries around here selling them as of yet, or havent heard.

Bubba

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back