What's for dinner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baked salmon
boiled string beans
steamed broccoli cauliflower yam and carrot medley from costco (frozen)
white rice
and buttered sourdough toast

I just made egg salad for the first time.

Used the purple potatoes from the stew and lots of mustard. Came out pretty good.

Wish I made more.

jmathews said:
Drunk Chicken

Is that the same as beer butt chicken? We cook that once a week....soooo damn good. :D

We had a little change of plans. We had the steaks with the baked potatoes, but I made a fruit salad instead of the squash. I am kicking myself for letting hubby tend the grill. The steaks got char-broiled. I wasn't a very happy camper. :angrywife:

Tomorrow night may be bbq baby back ribs, broccoli and homemade mac-n-cheese.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Chicken curry with savory herb rice.
Homemade 12 grain bread
Garden fresh green salad with homemade chunky blue cheese dressing
Fresh baked custard pie with whipped cream

You had me until you said chunky blue cheese. :p

I am a picky eater. Drives my family batty. :dancing:

I know a person who let ice cream melt just to eat the buttered pecans :rofl:

Resurrection of this thread because i had some killer munchies dinner laid out for today but we had an early smoke so it was an early munch. Here we have a couple of huge T-Bone's that were grilled med after a night of marinading (in a secret marinade that i make) served on a bed of Spanish rice with monster stuffed baked potatoes with butter,sour cream, bacon bits, and covered in shredded Colby Jack cheese. YUM! YUM! sorry no pics of the plate i couldnt hold myself back when i got it all ready :D

before.JPG

after.JPG

mmmm those t-bones looks good.

I just had a couple brats- they hit the spot.

med roast beef ,,,
yorkshire pudding ,,,carrots and swede mashed roastpotatoes .broccolli ,,roasted parsnips ,,and gravy
also commonlly known in the uk as a sunday dinner :p

I have a whole chicken in the smoker, smothered in our own dried garlic, fresh sage and cajun powder along with a Delicata squash from our garden. Yummm.

I'm having spegetti with a home-made sauce I started at 9am. All vegitables and herbs are from my garden( last years, last years tomatos I canned, herbs I dried, garlic I planted last year and harvested this morning, onions from the root celler, and peppers from a non-mj hydro garden in the basement). The only thing I bought to make the sauce was sausages(hot and sweet) and ground beef.
A homemade garlic bread. And a marble cake (I've been wanting to try out my new Kitchen aid mixer).
And some really good bud I just got as a gift from a friend.
Can't decide on a coffee to go with my Annisette yet though.
It's sunday, sunday is always a big meal day at the house.:D

SmokinMom said:
Is that the same as beer butt chicken? We cook that once a week....soooo damn good. :D

We had a little change of plans. We had the steaks with the baked potatoes, but I made a fruit salad instead of the squash. I am kicking myself for letting hubby tend the grill. The steaks got char-broiled. I wasn't a very happy camper. :angrywife:

Tomorrow night may be bbq baby back ribs, broccoli and homemade mac-n-cheese.

You need to tell him that for beef to be cooked right "you don't acctually put it over the fire just stand kind of close to the grille" As far I know, there are only 2 ways to cook steak rare and BURNT.
That fruit salad sounds good though.

hamboned navy bean soup, and i got like $30 of assorted meats and cheese from the deli.

gotta eat a sammich with the soup, or else it's not a meal.

Latest posts

Back