What's going on.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Hello fellow MPers, Ran into a issue with my seedling (DNA). I put it in my 12/12 box with the others I have going, to see if it was a girl and long and behold (congrats its a GIRL)! I put her back in my 18/6 box and she has been in their for two weeks and she seems to be not turning back. Looks like she done passed go and collected that 200...lol. Just don't know what to do.

Well since she all girl I decided to take her lower branches and clone them so I would have some more to work with. Let me know what ya'll think is going on...check her out.:icon_smile:

1-103_0001.jpg

2-103_0002.jpg

3-103_0003.jpg

She's budding, might want to put her back in 12/12 lol

I'm thinking you could slow the stretch by giving them a full 24/7 vegging...

i would think its possible for some strains to not want to revert back at 18-6, as, i sometimes have a long wait at 24.although most strains show sign(single bladed leaves)round 3rd week of reveg.....good luck....peace

she will be fine...shes like all females...ya confused her ...and now she go slow...lol....IMO after a plant was under 12/12 for a week it will take a couple weeks in veg...not to reveg becasue she wasnt in long enough to consider that...but she will slow to rebound but will be fine...

take care and be safe

I'm new and know little about re-veg but did have (4) plants go into re-veg this spring. Put out way too early. Anyway, (2) of them were absolutely AUTOS, (2) weren't . THEY WERE FROZEN IN TIME .Months
Later I finally gave them away. When digging up the largest of the four, I noticed she was budding VERY nicely on the bottom third. I had not seen this or would not have sacrificed. IMO re-veg sucks, total stoppage of new growth, while getting lost, WAY under the canopy of the twin sisters..

Enlighten me..:icon_smile:

Well I hope she does revert, I will keep ya'll posted.

I wouldn't get worried yet. It can take 3 weeks or sometimes more for the plant to switch directions and start vegetative growth again. I think they do better with 24/7 light when you are trying to reveg. Remember that she will throw those weird looking single finger leaves at first, so don't let that worry you when it happens either.

hey Marry quike question please

why did ya let her go so long in flower if ya was just checking for sex?...I place plants in to show sex but I see parts in a weeks time...then the females go back to veg area..and usually start back to veg...looks like yours was left in the 12/12 box for more than 2 weeks???...in that case you will be going through a Reveg stages...if pulled when spotted..I dont think the slow revert happens...just my thaughts

take care and be safe

G'day Mary , so she's a fem and we know shes got a lil stretch ! Another option next time is to take a cutting (clone) and flower that for a quick result . But you now have a mother if you wish ?

4u2smoke...

Well she was only on 12/12 it tell she showed sex and that was for about a week maybe less. then....""""I put her back in my 18/6 box and she has been in their for two weeks and she seems to be not turning back.""""":confused2:

as THG says.... take your veg light to 24/0 till she is growing good again....Re-veg is unnatural for an annual plant.... to properly achieve it... you have to give her some unnatural conditions.....

So I thought I would give ya'll an update on DNA and I still don't know what to think still. Maybe one of ya'll may see better then me. What do ya'll think? :icon_smile:

*By the way she is still on 18/6 an able to do 24/0 at this time.

2-gedc0026.jpg

3-gedc0027.jpg

4-gedc0028.jpg

5-gedc0029.jpg

IMO when growing from seed its best to just take cuttings from all plants in veg and make sure everything is marked clearly. Then the plant can grow through veg uninterrupted and if you find any are males after flipping the switch to 12-12, just scrap those plants and any associated clones.

Friend-of-a-friend said:
IMO when growing from seed its best to just take cuttings from all plants in veg and make sure everything is marked clearly. Then the plant can grow through veg uninterrupted and if you find any are males after flipping the switch to 12-12, just scrap those plants and any associated clones.

Sounds good, but it takes space and soil. I'm not the one to waste my money to scrap.
:icon_smile:

I've not revenged before, but I don't have room to clone so I am watching this and the two other threads on revenging carefully.

:holysheep:

Well as to my surprise, It was no turning back for her. So off she went to 12/12 today. I was able to get a clone off of the bottom of her that didn't have any hairs. But for the good part she isn't looking to shabby.

:icon_smile:

I would like to thank ya'll for following me on my strange journey with this lady but if you continue to watch her grow she might give us a good surprise. :hubba:

1-gedc0054.jpg

5-gedc0058.jpg

6-gedc0059.jpg

Latest posts

Back