What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did pop some pics of a few veg gals....will load them in a bit. Might not bring the big gal up tonight, my help left and it's BIG.....and the stairs to my MI basement...well, they're more like a darned ladder. While I am in good shape legs-wise, the back just won't play long trying to lift and carry up that.

Few more minutes and lights on, we'll see what I can do for a few shots in the basement.

veg 001.JPGveg 002.JPGveg 004.JPGveg 003.JPG

Disregard the messiness of the room, it's due for a scrubbing in a few weeks when all are moved out! These are all OG, all the time. First is a gal in a 10gal smartpot, I've got her tied down and trained to the pot. Second is a gal in a 20gal tote, she's one of my experiments lol. Third shows yet another gal in a 20gal smartpot, she's a bit stretched which is just how I want her for the next step...bondage....you can tell I've already bent the branches down, just need to tie them off. Last pic is a menagerie of OG....poor little gal in the McD's cup...supersized didn't agree with her! :rofl: (ran out of cloner space....)

bud gals 004.JPGbud gals 008.JPGbud gals 009.JPGbud gals 012.JPG

OK, You asks for them you gots em....BUD GALS!!!! That stretched out lass is OG all the time...frosty! Then we have a menagerie of bud, TRAINWRECK is the big cola in front, OG is the tight little buds (about 5 weeks budding +/-) in back of her. Then we have TRAINWRECK again....NICE! And last is a pic of something, this one is mystery until my son's return! :D

Looooookin goooood!

All my little ladies just started flowering. lovely pistils everywhere! I'll put up some pics soon!

PartyBro420 said:
Looooookin goooood!

All my little ladies just started flowering. lovely pistils everywhere! I'll put up some pics soon!

I'll be watching!! And THANKS!! :48:

Well, I fought that beast up the stairs just before lights out, couldn't take it any longer...glad I brought her up dry. Took me a few minutes and a bit of sweat, but the buds were only minimally abused in the transit! :eek: :holysheep: Trim party has been announced for tonight, she's an average yielder imho (maybe 5oz dried).

Only a few more in bud room, as you could see from the pics yesterday, then :eek: No, not really, we're all set for the new crop rotations to begin, the clones are looking healthy...and some new seed are popping! Whatever SSSDH is, she's an inch tall now and reaching for the sun!

Greenhouse....WHERE ARE YOU??? :D :D

LOL, my friendly UPS driver stopped by with crickets for the dragon, the smell slapped him in the face when I opened the door...he just had to take a peek. TRAINWRECK, you TATTLE TALE, you! :rofl: :hubba: :hubba: :holysheep:

Yeah, we're friends.... ;)

looks great Roddy...:aok:

you have a greenhouse coming?...I use hoop house that are easy to make..I think you have seen them ...mojo for the rest you girls...and be safe....maybe next time UPS driver be diffrent.

:ciao: Roddy

i see you use a veriaty of grow containers...whats your fav and why?...I have yet to use the airpots

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
looks great Roddy...:aok:

you have a greenhouse coming?...I use hoop house that are easy to make..I think you have seen them ...mojo for the rest you girls...and be safe....maybe next time UPS driver be diffrent.

Yeah, only if this one's sick...then his buddy (also my buddy) delivers. It's great here, small town, been in business serving the community since I was a teen...really get to know alot of people!!

Always safe, never open door without knowing...especially a brown dressed man. :aok:

Yes, greenhouse....loving the wait :( I can't get away with a hoop design, it has to be structural so as not easily accessible, I'm hoping the duraglas panels are enough to meet the law. If not, smaller is better since I'll have to put a fence around it. Locking doors, solid side (not plastic wrap)...should be ok.

Be safe, my friend!

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Roddy

i see you use a veriaty of grow containers...whats your fav and why?...I have yet to use the airpots

:48:

Well, I have more smartpots than any others, I still use them mainly because I am too cheap to replace lol. I am using the airpots for my clones, SOOOOO simple to open and transplant (just don't go leaving the bottom insert disc in the bottom of the new pot)...if you do a lot of clones, I recommend at least trying these, use a decent size so as not to have to transplant quickly. Mine are red disc bottoms, not sure what size that is. I do not use them for bigger plants, but no real reason why, just haven't

When I plan to raise a monster, I break out the tubs lol. That tub is the one I used for my Kandy, she's been in use regularly and usually with good results! The OG in her has filled up half her 20gal space, I have a lot of work ahead before flipping, she will be a beast in a few weeks or so!

Now, for the greenhouse, it'll be on a concrete slab :( so containers will be used there as well. That might be the push I need to replace at least some pots? Truly, out there, it won't matter since flooding won't be a concern like in the house lol...so maybe bigger smartpots....like 30gal smarts??

More clones going into the airpots in a few minutes, these OG gals sprouted nice root balls just 11 days from cut....not bad for someone that doesn't know what they're doing! :D One of these days, I'll get this cloning down to a science!! These will go into red bottom airpots.

Chop time 003-001.JPGChop time 004-001.JPGChop time 006-001.JPGChop time 007-001.JPGChop time 008-001.JPG

Here's some pics pre-trim party, the crew is filling their bellies for the battle! ;) She's not the best gal I've grown, you can tell it was a battle most of the bud stage what with fighting the bugs and whatnot....and don't think the trip up the stairs didn't leave her mangled :eek: :holysheep: And me still griping about a sore back. A few colas to her, they are tight and solid....most of the way down. I will cut the main bulk off her and throw the rest back (nothing to lose and room to spare).

Last pic is one of the 5 little gals we planted today (ran out of soil and not gonna use my hot stuff), that will carry on the cycle of growth known as Roddy's Garden! OG, oh my! :D

by the by...80% success with this round of clones, I'm getting better than I thought? Or not...but that's great for me! :icon_smile:

Whew...fixed...sorry!

I finally received a shipping number for the greenhouse, it's on it's way!!!

OK, guess I could update on trimming.....we trimmed a few main colas and got our hands all sticky, then rubbed off the hash and got too stoned to continue...I am still fairly high over an hour later. Shoulda went out riding, the weather is right and gonna get nasty for a few nights, but just can't seem to keep my train of thought long enough to get out there. I think this will be a strong high...

Better than half the gal left, we're having fun now!!

:ciao: That looks like some trim party Roddy! Beautiful! Always a pleasure to see what you've got going on! :)

:ciao: pua...how's the surf?? I envy you, my friend, I loved Hawaii on my one short visit and would be there more often save for my back and knees not agreeing with the loooong flight. Appreciate the kind words, my friend!

Golf league in a few hours, then more trimming to be done! I'll curtail the hash smoking until the job is done, this time :rofl: Seems I got hungry last night....but forgot...there was leftovers in the microwave still.

Another week and another gal, but I have a few that can be finalized...the ones I put down there to tighten up after initial trim. I think there's a mere 6 left not counting the ones getting beefier. Then we will have a cleaning party, a rebuild and refurnish party and finally a refill of the room for another round!

The veg room is full once again, clones all over the place as well as the larger clone gals which are now nice and lush! My thought is to take the larger ones out to the greenhouse for storage and further veg (making more room for new clones in veg room) while awaiting the finish and cleaning of the bud room, then I can move them down...if they're not monsters already. I know, I know, I said I was buying a tent and almost did....but a greenhouse got in the way. Tent is on the back burner, I think I can finally get my neighbor to run proper electric and I will be able to expand the basement...meaning no need for a tent! It's a crazy life here, things change as fast as the weather...but we're still having fun!!

THANKS for visiting!!

Came home from golf to find a couple BIG boxes on my porch....GREENHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's times like those I hear a gospel choir singing in my head " OH HAPPY DAY"

Yes indeed PB, the trimming was done amid a buzz of planning out the next few days...she's gonna take a crew to put together...might need a 10 year old, she's a puzzle. :rofl: I downgraded my purchase, I was skeered to put that much money into something I'm not sure will work out for me...so she's an 8'x12'.

Latest posts

Back