My last grow.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Reaction score
in this space. moving in about 5 months.

the line up....

2x Pure Afghan (Reg) by DNA Genetics
2x Cheese #1 (Reg) (Pure unhybrised Exodus) by Kaliman
2x Madness (Reg) (Pre98 Bubba Kush x G13 HP) by Hazeman
1x Blueberry Gum (Fem) (Blueberry x Bubblegum) by G13
1x Critical Mass 33 (Fem) (Mr Nice Shantibaba X Jack 33) by CH9 Female

Plants going into flower tonight....

1x Pineapple Chunk (Fem)(Pineapple X Skunk #1 X Cheese)by Barney Farms
1x Famed Mixed Pack (Reg) (Unknown) by Cali Connection (guessing male)
1x Blackwater (Reg) (Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush F3) by Cali Connection

Plants finishing up (not counting the autos).....

1x Sour Kush (Headband) (4th gen clone) (Sour Diesel x OG Kush) by Reserva Privada
1x Holy Grail 69 (Fem) (Matanuska tundra x Chronic x Haze) by Samsara
1x Mulanje Gold (Reg) (100% Mulanje Gold landrace Sativa) by Holy Smoke
Mulanje was root bound, accidentaly topped, so lots of problems, its over day 70 now and many more to go.

----heres hoping for most of them to go female

IMG_20120204_151701.png

got a sample of Big Up Powder, been looking at the stuff for awhile and been wanting to try it since i use the Humboldt line for nutes.

from what i can see it worked great on Holy Grail 69, or just could be the strain but went right into flower, hardly no stretch. photos are at about 2 weeks flower.

just a sample size, but should ahve enough to try on a couple more at start of flower atleast.

----------------------------------------

Big Up Powder is designed specifically for the first week and final weeks of the flowering period. Plants are in a transitional phase during this first week. By introducing Big Up Powder in the first week of flowering, you effectively flip the switch in your plant, sending it immediately into an intense flowering cycle.
Big Up also provides the final boost of energy that your plants need to finish the bloom cycle.

First Application: Add 1/4 tsp per gallon at the very start of bloom to effectively switch your plants into flowering. This will increase your concentration by 150-300 PPM.
Second Application: Add 1/2 tsp per gallon of nutrient solution. This will increase your concentration by 300-400 PPM. Apply with 3 weeks left.
Third Application: Add 1 tsp per gallon of nutrient solution. This will increase your concentration by 500-700 PPM. Apply with 2 weeks left.

----------------------------------------

IMG_20120204_195933.png

IMG_20120204_195947.png

IMG_20120204_185907.png

Thought you were giving up growing...lol ya got me. :)

Green Mojo...

Pineapple Chunk loves to grow tall/lanky, compared to the Blackwater at the same age and conditions its crazy.

IMG_20120205_145540.png

IMG_20120205_145619.png

a shot of the (sleeping) Famed Mix Pack promo seeds from Cali Connection, I think this plant is male, i may collect some pollen to breed with the Blackwater, wish I knew what the genetics really are though.

the other is the 4th Generation Sour Kush clone at around 3-4 weeks, not a big yielder but is fire. training would probably double it though

IMG_20120205_153733.png

IMG_20120205_153707.png

shouldnt even post this embrassing plant lol. last plant that i have in the FFOF/ Happy Frog mix....

this is a Mulanje Gold Landrace sativa grown in completly wrong conditions, was rootbound and accidently topped....... probably be a headace. day 70 something i lost track.

smells good though, just like Chocolate Thai.

IMG_20120205_153741.png

I'm in Puffin. Been wanting to see the pure afghan grown out. Green MoJo for ya. :)

thanks, glad your in. the afghans are the 2 bigger ones in the back on the first post, hope they are female :)

My experimental cross. when i created the S1s of the Sour Kush (headband), i took one nanner and sprinkled it over one bud of the Mulanje Gold.

Picked the top layer of beans off that bud tonight, surpisingly got a huge amount of seed (this is just the top visable ones) many more in the middle of the bud ;)

so the new cross is Mulanje Gold x Sour Kush (Headband) Feminized should be interesting.

Chocolate Kush eventually? or short lemony/diesel flavored sativa buds. only time will tell after a few back crosses.

IMG_20120205_221555.png

PuffinNugs said:
shouldnt even post this embrassing plant lol. last plant that i have in the FFOF/ Happy Frog mix....

this is a Mulanje Gold Landrace sativa grown in completly wrong conditions, was rootbound and accidently topped....... probably be a headace. day 70 something i lost track.

smells good though, just like Chocolate Thai.

Sum of the best blunts look the worst, lets just hope this rings true for your plant as well

Waoo!! Its really awesome. Hope it will grow soon.

just the two baby Pure Afghans from DNA tonight :)

really hope they are female, been wanting to try this strain for awhile now, getting them free was great.

growing pretty fast so far. 2 differnt phenos maybe from the looks so far.

IMG_20120206_230945.png

IMG_20120206_230951.png

IMG_20120206_231711.png

PuffinNugs said:
just the two baby Pure Afghans from DNA tonight :)

really hope they are female, been wanting to try this strain for awhile now, getting them free was great.

growing pretty fast so far. 2 differnt phenos maybe from the looks so far.

They do look quite different. This should be interesting. :)

did a bit of rearranging last night. took the last 2 remaining autos moved them into the basement flowering room, and moved all the flowering plants up to the auto tent. better conditions in there atm.

heres a shot of the tent....

Left two are the Famed Mixed pack (top) and the Holy Grail 69 (bottom)

Middle two are the Pineapple Chunk (top) and the Blackwater (bottom)

Right is the Sour Kush (Headband)

IMG_20120207_141813.png

I can't believe this is the first time I've seen your journal lol. im slackin on this forum haha. that line up is Ridiculous btw. I'm thinking about poppin my blueberry gum. got any helpful info on the lady? I had a cheese plant that i messed up growing real bad and looked like that lol she smoked amazing tho

mjrivers said:
I can't believe this is the first time I've seen your journal lol. im slackin on this forum haha. that line up is Ridiculous btw. I'm thinking about poppin my blueberry gum. got any helpful info on the lady? I had a cheese plant that i messed up growing real bad and looked like that lol she smoked amazing tho

i just started this journal the other day ;) someone though it was funny to go through and delete like almost all my posts :(

the blueberry gum is my slowest growing sprout right now, but it was also stuck in the seed and lost half of the cotydon.

im sure you can guess what one it is after seeing this picture and reading this post :) look at it in the OP can see its odd cotyedons standing straingt up cause there was a seed casing stuck on them.

IMG_20120207_151616.png

Latest posts

Back