My last grow.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Afghan is looking great. She will love the 1000w bulb I bet. I am very interested in watching her grow out. Stay safe Puffin. :)

trying out the new camera for the first time :) plants labled on pictures

everything seems to be going smooth so far, which is good considering this has to last me till i move and rebuild a proper setup ;)

cheese is the slowest flowering of the new plants.
the madness is the frostiest, most dank smelling out of them all.
the pure afghan is starting to fill in its giant one cola up the main stem, smells like a thai, not much trichs yet.

pineapple chunk im going to guess 3 weeks left, stuff stinks great.

the autos are under 24/0 and no preflowers yet, i may have to switch to 20/4 to jump start things maybe, but most likely will jsut leave them on 24/0.

the holy grail/kush cross im hoping to put outdoor somewhere this year soon ;)

and as you can see i havent realyl cared about the mystery seedling, its been in 12/12 and way underlit lol

DSCF0012.png

DSCF0033.png

DSCF0029.png

DSCF0020.png

DSCF0021.png

DSCF0035.png

The first and second pics are great, don't get me wrong. But the mystery seedling, underlit or not, may or may not have provided for a little spatial discomfort in my pants. Can't imagine what that one would look like given proper lighting.

a Holy Grail 69 bud ready to be enjoyed by me in a couple minutes :). pretty decent stuff, still going to the fruit auto jar more than the rest though ;)

DSCF0057.png

decided to shut down the veg room and convert back to normal useable closet, so i put the last of my autos into 12/12, they were starting to flower under the 20/4 but like i said wanted to take down the veg room ;).

heres a shot of all the plants i have going atm. some of the smaller ones ont he bottom right might be out of frame but im going to try and get them outside soon, 40 deggrees today so still too cold.

and other note, the mystery seedling started to flower already and it is female :)

the lady bugs are everywhere now that we got a few warm days, i can even see one in the picture, the auto plant on the bottom left corner has one right on top ;)

DSCF0132.png

just some photos, did some rerranging today cause the pineapple chuk needs to be tied up now.

DSCF0143.png

DSCF0148.png

DSCF0149.png

DSCF0154.png

DSCF0156.png

thanks peeps.

about 3 more months till the move and the "real" grows start going :)

bunch of new eqiupment showed up at the doorstep today, a couple wall mounted fans, dust shrooms, some ducting, light meter, ph buffer solution (i was out) and few other random things i wanted ordered before the move.

Critical Mass 33 from CH9 is showing nanners, guessing 3 weeks to go atleast :(

"Characteristics : Strong, peppery, rich and intense aroma" --- kinda has a moldy smell to me for some reason, ive looked at it very closely over the last few days and see nothing, its just its scent (i hope). my RH is low and have plenty of ventilation and circulation but never know.

also in desciption............
Due to its heavy flower construction it can be susceptible to mould if the growing area is too high with humidity. So be warned, harvest on time!!!

pineapple chunk is really swelling up now, 2 weeks max and its getting the chop most likely.

a couple pineapple chunk "sample lower bud" extreme close ups. a nice clear, cloudy, amber mix, smells like pineapple tidbits

1.png

2.png

3.jpg

all are down but the Pure Afghan, 3 Autos, and the mystery seedling.

2 1/2oz Madness ( a new favorite even with nanners which created seeds) stuff is just fire.

4oz Pineapple Chunk (2nd favorite of the grow) very tastey and a great smell, great high.

10oz Cheese #1 (still drying havent really smoked much) but a sample, great blue cheese smell and taste.

2oz Critical Mass 33 (havent even sampled yet, looks and smells decent) also threw out nanners, harvested a bit early cause of it.

the pure afghan is going to be a huge yielder, probably around 6oz but the quality doesnt seem to be the best.

Puffin :aok: great pics.. i see amber.. i likes amber... Most common mistake made in indoor growing is harvesting to young IMO.. Looks like you dont make that mistake.. Impresive pictures and grow..

Aloha
:ciao: Squidy

Latest posts

Back