My last grow.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the flowering plants today

Pure Afghans, BOTH FEMALE SO IGNORE THE MALE LABLE :).
IMG_20120224_142711.pngIMG_20120224_142801.png

The two Cali Connection males, one from the mixed fame dpack and one from blackwater, they are both about to spill out everywhere, not sure if i want to do anything with them but they will be gone tonight or tomorrow, not even under lights anymore.
IMG_20120224_142622.pngIMG_20120224_142617.png

The two Fruit autos that have been in 12/12 for i think 2 weeks now (took down the 20/4 tent), goign to harvest them tonight and tomorrow, when ever i tget to them, they are past the prime now. the short pheno is super dank looking, almost looks like it would drip resin, the taller pheno seems to be more runderalis leaning. wont be as potent or tasty.
IMG_20120224_142837.pngIMG_20120224_142816.png

heres the Holy Grail 69, 3 or so branches are pollentated just for fun with 2 types of pollen. not a big yielder, the autos grew bigger than this thing. smells great though, the Matanuska Tundra smell is there. defintily not smelling like chronic or haze. more of a mix of tundra/haze.
IMG_20120224_142744.png

last and defintly not least is the Pineapple Chunk, thing seems to stretch on forever, buds are finally starting to form, i had a issue of one light turning on before the other by like 15 minutes, causing the top to stretch a bit more than usual but looks worst in picture ;) got that taken care of as soon as i noticed.
IMG_20120224_142920.png

Puff, you always have something interesting going on. I have never seen male plants so well developed. Green MOJO to you bro -- you are an amazing grower...

Peace

well im a happy person, the other pure afghan i thought was a male, it is female :rolleyes:

the preflowers formed a bit more and pistils are popping out all over. i feel bad now since i havent been taking care of it like i would of if i knew it was a girl, its kinda been off to the side and not raised up to the light at all :(

but now its getting transplanted into a 5 gal and joing its sister, it is half the size of the other now.

could still be hermie but lets hope not :)

They look so different from one another (the Afghan's). Interested to see how they turn out. Looking good Puffin. :) Just was lookin at the P. Chunk. Are you gonna have height issues with that one? Stay safe.

powerplanter said:
They look so different from one another (the Afghan's). Interested to see how they turn out. Looking good Puffin. :) Just was lookin at the P. Chunk. Are you gonna have height issues with that one? Stay safe.

most likely will have height issues. have about 4-5 inches left :eek: ill probably pinch it if anything, was kinda tempted just to chop the top off.

jsut got done trimming the 2 fruit plants.

one of them had a wierd branch, this is off the 2nd node of the plant left and right sides. the right side decided to split in half, creating a Y like stem and smaller buds. while the left side is normal and all in one

IMG_20120225_133410.png

im preparing all the plants for transplant and moving into flower. so i was cleaning up a bit and moving stuff around.

i noticed there is a plant growing out of the Pineapple Chunks bucket with it.
Im 100% sure there is no other seed in it, very strange. Has this happened to anyone else. this is brand new soil, and every bean is counted for and its defineitly is MJ :confused2:

i guess i get another pineapple chunk, thats my guess.

IMG_20120225_190021.png

Some one else just posted not to long ago they had a seed that survived something like 6 months. Do you recycle your soil?

powerplanter said:
Some one else just posted not to long ago they had a seed that survived something like 6 months. Do you recycle your soil?
New soil...all seeds counted for.

I also pollenated one branch of the Pineapple Chunk with the last of my Sour Kush pollen i used to make fem beans.

also pollenated one branch of the Pineapple Chunk with some of the Blackwater pollen. balls are open everywhere on it, time to collect and get it out, its not int he grow anymore though and no circulation is preventing most from getting in the air.

both branches are labled with colored bread tags for later refrence

a few shots of the buds i harvested the other day, still wet and uncured but i like trich shots :) the pinker hairs of the Sour Kush give it such a unique look in person., this generation (4th) is a bit more orange even though ti was from same mother. i clone the clones though.

short.pngtall.pngskhb4.png

also starting about 20-30 autos today, going to see what is going to come from the (Fruit Auto x Posion Dwarf) i made :) also goign to see what happens when i try to grow them under my T5 system for now, and if anything move them somewhere outside. havent used solo cups in awhile, going to be differnt for sure. :)

"some" of the plants that got moved to flower 2 days ago :)

3 weeks left on the Holy Grail 69

15 autos planted, dont know how many will grow, and the mystery seedling :)

IMG_20120227_180701.png

madness.png

IMG_20120227_181149.png

IMG_20120227_181004.png

IMG_20120227_180932.png

IMG_20120227_180825.png

IMG_20120227_182753.png

got my last order of seeds today, attitude threw in a free t-shirt cause they screwed up my last order :)

got the messenger bag this time also, love it but it was the red one instead of the plain brown i wanted :(

these Somango beans are calling my name but no way i can start them unless i plan a outside grow :)

Pure Afghan triploid is a hermy, getting the axe today :(

some quick flower shots before lights on this morning.

Pineapple Chunk was topped before it got to far into flowering, didnt effect growth at all, really starting to bloom. (can you see what bud is pollenated?)
IMG_20120302_100749.png

Heres the remaining Pure Afghan, the other one was a hermy as expected, why i mis-sexed it cause it had both :(
IMG_20120302_100858.png

Here the Holy Grail 69, about 1-2 weeks from harvest, small yield but going to be dank
IMG_20120302_100756.png

Some Cheese #1, the middle 2 are the Cheese's, and the one kinda out of picture are the Madness and Critical Mass 33, afghan in the back. only one close up cause they are pretty much twins :)
IMG_20120302_100824.pngIMG_20120302_100955.png

more plants but pictures of them some other time ;)

That Holy Grail is awesome looking, what is a "small yield" for you? :)

That looks ideal for my situation. I would worship that plant - how does it smoke? (if you know yet)

Dragonfly2921 said:
That Holy Grail is awesome looking, what is a "small yield" for you? :)

That looks ideal for my situation. I would worship that plant - how does it smoke? (if you know yet)

The hg69 stayed very small, maybe 2 1/2 ft at most. Maybe producing about a OZ if I'm lucky 1 1/2 oz. The buds smell and look amazing though.

In veg it was throwing out preflowers every where at 3 weeks, almost seemed like it was an auto.

I really liked it though, the fast flowering and short height so pollenated with a couple types of pollen for fun. I think it has low tolerance to mold though.

Mar. 8th is week 8

Sugar Mango Ryder, Critical + Auto, NLxBig Bud Auto went into soil last night/ today :)
Should be able to finish them in 3 months

photos (labled) :)

pineapple chunk so far is a pleasure to grow, it was a freebie seed. definitly a think about buying a pack strain :)

Pure Afghan is a very lovly plant, its giant fans love to raise up to the lights, turn sideways a bit to get a better angle, just really healthy

IMG_20120304_151714.png

IMG_20120304_151655.png

IMG_20120304_151620.png

IMG_20120304_151609.png

IMG_20120304_151604.png

IMG_20120304_151535.png

IMG_20120304_151530.png

IMG_20120304_151512.png

Latest posts

Back