My last grow.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked my buddy into some HG, looked like a good plant!

Everything looking great as usual, Puffin!!

Roddy said:
Talked my buddy into some HG, looked like a good plant!

Everything looking great as usual, Puffin!!

thing is small but everything from the looks to the smell is telling me what smoke is there is going to be fire. has a nice cocktail of genetics so i cant say what other phenos might come out of it when he grows it out.

it was a freebie seed, only had one.

thanks, cant wait till al these plants really start to flower. got to get things taken down and cleaned.

im sure people that move in here after me will find beans and such randomly over the years lol.

blaming their teenage son or something, where did this seed come from? i swear mom its not mine.

Flower room today. been neglected, plants are in need of water. i also got rid of the table raiseing some of the plants up to the light, if they stretch they stretch.

the Holy Grail 69 is going to be harvested by next week. already showing amber but lots of swelling to do on the top yet.

the afghan is beautiful (plant in the back corner that towers over the others), i should get a shot after i water and the leaves come to life and reach and rotate to the light. no burn, just the stupid hps affecting the picture ;)

EDIT: Critical Mass 33 and Madness are mislabled, they are vice versa

IMG_20120308_134508.png

IMG_20120308_134539.png

IMG_20120308_134600.png

IMG_20120308_134610.png

IMG_20120308_134706.png

IMG_20120308_134725.png

IMG_20120308_134730.png

Upgrading my 2x 600watt setup to a 2x 1000watt setup. ordered 2x 1000 watt HPS/MH swtchable ballasts for $125 each new, today :)

will build the new setup to accomidate them, and will probably be using one of them to finish up this grow. looking for more penetration power and more lumens. i think they will fit my needs perfectly.

lookin' great.

Congrats on the new lights bigger better buds are always nice to see growing.

Looking great puff!, Im going to upgrade fron 2 400w to 2 600w lol. Dunno if I should just jump to 1000w. 5x4.5x6 closet.

They look horrid and should be disposed of properly...I volunteer!! :) ;) :rofl:

Looking good as usual, my friend, keep em green!

i know Roddy its terrrible.

The Holy Grail 69 is first today after work it has to come down :)

That reminds me, my buddy ordered some of the HG...wonder when that order is coming in...

That HG is looking amazing!, I think I might take a stab @ her, How long is her flower time? I didn't see it on here unless I browsed over it :(

Mojo for the awesome grow!

all my old post were deleted by someone, i think i started that seed in my other journal, which was deleted so i dont know the exact veg/ seed germ date but it was very fast.

i think by 4 weeks it had preflowers all over it and just wanted to bud. im pretty sure its been flowering for 8 weeks as of yesterday (mar 8th) since i had that date marked on my calender.

decided against chopping it today, going to let it go atleast one more week, last couple days its really swelling up and the top bud hairs are finally changing. under the scope its probably 5% amber trichs, still notice alot clear too, but thats probably the haze genectics in the mix. have a feeling itll give the soaring head high and a nice body, couchlock at same time ;)

i do have like a one-hitter worth of a bud i plucked to look under the scope, i smoke too much to be able to tell the high from that little but should be able to tell the taste and if it expands the lungs and the like.

i can see why its called "Holy Grail" it really could be someones favorite, due to the short size, fast flowering, haze influences, and the smell is great, so the taste most likely will be too :) im still searching for my personal holy grail strain though.

pictures through the scope here soon though

another thing is Pineapple Chunk may be one of my favorites, the growth in person is great, going to have huge frosted buds, even the fans are getting frosty already. the fruity smell is something i could wake up to every day. and seems like it be a huge yielder.

just a picture of the Cheese #1 by Kaliman out from the HPS light for once.

as you can see completely burned from nutes :rolleyes::bolt:

but for real though, even though its been like 2 weeks since it was moved to 12/12, today is the day im marking down for day 1 of flowering time for the plants. they all stopped stetching now and should be packing on the pistils now.

the afghan is also in full flower now.

IMG_20120310_201515.png

the auto babies

Critical +,
Sugar Mango Ryder,
Northern Light x Big Bud,
Fruit x Poison Dwarf

IMG_20120310_221630.png

Well my pound of "Big Up Powder" came today along with my two optilume 1000 watt hps bulbs. the ballasts come tomorrow though so still have to wait some more :(

forgot how gigantic the 1000watt bulbs are after using my 600s for so long lol

i also ordered myself a new camera that should be able to take some decent pictures for once ;)

Latest posts

Back